“worth a visit”

Ranked #82 of 878 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The subtle explosion of flavors. Hearty dishes reminiscent of holidays and joy. And the way you savor that ruby red, red wine. Come join us, if only a couple of hours at a time, on this magical journey from the sunsoaked shores of the Greek Islands to the crashing waves along the Portugese coast. Our doors are open for you every day for lunch and from the time you finish work till 10pm.
Reviewed 8 November 2017

good for salads and fast lunches friendly service Luxembourg prices so not cheapest. Always very busy so worth booking. above average at leas on 2 occasions I visited

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Went we some friends for dinner for the first time.
I had some awesome stake perfectly done the way I asked for and some friends had meat some had fish even one friend had a massive salade. As far as I'm concerned by their reaction their food were as good as mine so 5 stars on quantity and quality of the food....
The place has an excellent environment as well as a really good service quick and helpfull..
Loved it and I will recommend it on my group of friends, defenitly coming back.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Came for a drink first, stayed for a bite. Twice in an evening they forgot my drinks. Burger is fine, but not like I'd go out of my way to be here.

Remy M, Owner at Manso, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Sorry.. but we have no burgers at Manso restaurant

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

After 1 year I passed again and, once again, I am impressed! This time, I realised that they changed the menu and it's even better! Quality/price?? The best average you can ever find!!!!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Went here with family. Loved the food - lots of options and delicious. Good wine choices available as well.