“Was yummy”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Food and service were good... the only thing i didnt like were the garlic naan.... the garlic taste was toooo light...

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Went to this restaurant during a short business visit in May 2017, and found it through Google search, with a high rating. Definitely worth the high rating. The food was great. The owner and his wife made us (a business colleague and myself) welcome. Definitely recommend this place, and will go back again on my next trip.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I was on a short business trip to Luxembourg and was craving for Indian food. The food was awesome - very close to the traditional Indian taste! The ambience is relaxing - hindi music in the background and homely hospitality of Mr and Mrs. Roy (the owners!) I Felt like i was at home! They also had a tangy, mango pickle with an authentic taste! Dont miss their mango lassi. I would surely go back when i visit Luxembourg again!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We selected the restaurant for our teambuilding dinner and I must say we were not disappointed.
The owner and his wife are very lovely people and they serve an excellent food. They take care of their guest in regards to spicyness of the food. My beef vindaloo was excelkent as well as the plates of my collegues.
Excellent dinner with excellent food

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I'm there at least once a month and each time I leave the restaurant with satisfaction. Amazing food and atmosphere. The couple who runs this place is so nice, their sense of humor only add value to ambience.