“Great soup for a good price ”
Review of A La Soupe

A La Soupe
Ranked #29 of 878 Restaurants in Luxembourg City
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

During our shopping in Luxemburg we would like to have a small lunch. We found this restaurant at TripAdvisor. Good glutenfree soups and delicious frozen yoghurt.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Was so happy to have my love of soup encouraged on our visit to Luxembourg. A popular place with the locals, A La Soupe offers a variety of soup-based meals at an affordable price. I ordered the potato and spinach soup which was good. Next time I will take a leaf from the locals and order the regular size rather than the large, the latter was a bit too much soup.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The concept is not bad - a portion of a healthy soup at a, for Luxembourg standards, very reasonable price. I went for a tomato soup which had no taste what so ever. Clearly salt is not the preferred spice of the chef. I can't really see why supposedly healthy food always has to lack taste.
When you order you stand in line, which when we were there was quite long, but it was pretty quick done. You then need to find a place to sit, and with limited indoor seating this may be a challenge at some times. Especially if you are more than 2 people.
I would rather recommend to take the soup with you home - where you can add some spices.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I didnt expect I was going to get full by a plate of soup but this place is amazing. It has a variety of choices for a soup place and their portion sizes are huge! The first time I made the mistake of taking the big portion and ended having it for lunch and dinner!
nice and fresh food!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Swift and attentive service, large choice of soups, bouillons, and cold soups with bread. Too expensive for soups and the cleanliness could be improved.