My husband and I stayed here for just one night, but it was a really great time. The room itself was really clean and nicely furnished. The bathroom had a nice tub and the best part was there was plenty of really hot water. We ate dinner at the restaurant located in the hotel, a Mediterranean style restaurant with delicious food. We both had the steak and it was excellent, so tender. The breakfast that came with our room is by far the best hotel breakfast I've ever had. I am really impressed with this hotel and will now look for the Melia hotels when traveling in other cities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Luxembourg City, Melia Luxembourg is a stylish and modern premium hotel located at the centre of the triangle-shaped Place de l'Europe, on the Kirchberg plateau. Directly opposite the Museum of Modern Art and the Philharmonie, the hotel is within walking distance from several EU institutions, like the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the Court of Auditors of the European Communities, the Secretariat-General of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union and a number of offices of the European Commission. Designed by renowned international architect Jim Clemens and completed in 2009, Melia Luxembourg is a gem of contemporary architecture within the Luxembourg City skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Booking.com so you can book your Melia Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Melia Luxembourg Luxembourg City