“Date night”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Basta Cosi is good italian restaurant in the centrum. Service was good and fast and I got service in English. We sat outside which was nice as the evening was warm. I enjoyed my zucchini pasta and local wine. Toilets were clean and spacious. I had nothing to complain.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank tiinat1

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The atmosphere is warm and welcoming and the food is delicious. I had the bruschetta to start and the tomatoes were fresh and bread was full of flavor. For my main course I was opted for Pasta. The pasta was cooked perfectly aldente and the gravy was full of surprises - made with eggplant and capers. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a quality, moderately priced dinner in the center of the city.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Mel611j
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My third visit to this restaurant during last 3 years.
Service and food quality are well kept.
They have tables available in and out of the restaurant, on customer choice.

Date of visit: June 2018
3  Thank Manuel P
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality by as well as the moderate prices for the food here. Good choices as well as good taste. Drinks tend to be more expensive though, but not unusual for Luxembourg ville

Date of visit: March 2018
4  Thank Immerenga
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

What a lovely find! We were a party of 12 and all our meals were great. Service was brilliant and we had a fabulous evening! Nothing was too much trouble and couldn’t find fault. Thank you for a pleasant experience.

Date of visit: December 2017