“Its declining”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I use to come here all the time, now this place is slowly going down in quality. Service is always nice, a bit disappointed it use to be so much better

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This is in our neighborhood and is a convenient place for us.

The quality is average at best. If you order the “all you can eat” the sushi is sliced so thin you can see the rice underneath.

One server speaks good English. The rest know only French and Chinese.

The speed of service is mixed. Sometimes it’s fast, other times slow - regardless of how many people are dining at the moment.

I would not go out of my way for this place.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We had very nice sushi here, it was fresh and made at the moment we ordered. The interior is not the most cosy place i have been, but the nice food made everything very nice. I would go there again!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I have to admit that it is quite good for an all you can eat restaurant. However, the quality has dropped the past couple years.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The restaurant offers great food choise, it is the cheapest way to eat sushi in Luxembourg. Service could improve but if the food quality remain consistent I would defenetly come here every week or so.