“Beautiful”

Ranked #73 of 297 Restaurants in Valletta
Price range: US$1 - US$23
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is a family run business and we do our best to give the home made food feeling. We mainly cook A La Carte therefore the menu changes twice daily, depending on what is fresh during the day. For those that are in more of a rush there are the snacks and burgers menu. Being exactly in the middle of Valletta one could shade themselves from the scorching sun under our lovely trees whilst having their well deserved break.
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Another great restaurant to relax from the sightseeing out in the sun. Fair price for some beautiful and very kind staff.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

It started off badly... The waiter managd to pour milk all over me. To take th sting out, we were offered free smoothies. Eggs and hash browns were ok, bacon a bit underdone for my taste and the mushrooms struck as being straight from a tin. The Full English comes with hot drinks at around 6.95 Euros. The portions are large but size really isn´t everything.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Rabbit pasta was over seasoned and not as good as that I had enjoyed earlier on my trip at another place.

Table tilted and dropped oil & vinegar all over me and although table cleaned the waitress did not replace the full glass of wine that smashed - I had to buy another glass of Sauvignon blanc.

Overall a typical tourist menu in a touristy part of Valletta and not improved by staff bagging up litter from the bin right next to the table as I was eating.

Best part was the cappuccino at the end of the meal.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I was there with my GF , meals are tasty, staffs are polite, the toilet was clean.
Prices are acceptable. Jack Daniels and sprite costs €3 , Mojito €6 . I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Just dont come here.. horrible service! Not even a smile. Absolutely not interest in the costumer. I ordered a Baileys... 3€.. and the served literally half centimeter drink with ice..... less than a shot... long faces. They look like suffering.. at least they had good live music... but the service... 0 points... woww. And i am absolutely not pikky but these girls..... so bad