“I just love this restaurant”
Review of Aaron's Kitchen

Aaron's Kitchen
Ranked #48 of 297 Restaurants in Valletta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I love going to this restaurant. When we go I always choose a plate that consists of fish. I don't usually choose fish from restaurants but this place has never let me down. I remember to plates that were brilliant: papardelle with lobster and the best Delizia al mare in padella, wow wow and wow.

Thanks to the chef and all the staff.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We popped into Aaron's for lunch on our last day in Valletta, having noted the interesting menu when we walked past previously. Very glad we did, as we had an excellent dining experience from start to finish, the only disappointment being that the rabbit (which sounded great) wasn't ready until the evening! However, this I took to be a good sign - that the food wasn't rushed - and so it proved, the food tasted as good as it looked on the menu and board. Couldn't fault a thing - good and slightly different combinations that worked really well.

We had excellent service from Aaron's son, friendly, prompt and knowledgeable, it was on a par with the food. I saw some comments on the decor, it's a bit quirky, more bistro than silver service, but I liked it.

Definitely worth a visit if you like good food and I think excellent value for the quality received.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Went at Aaron's Kitchen many times, I always was get satisfied with the selection and quality of food from the beginning to the final taste of the Desserts, The service is tops, i highly recommend this restaurant but book two to four day before!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely staff and great food, but the lighting was pretty bright giving it a daytime cafe feel rather than an evening restaurant. Intentional perhaps, but I prefer a more intimate atmosphere for dinner.
The steak was amazing however and let's face it that's the important thing!!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I visited in the early evening. We had read reviews and we're wondering whether to book. We didn't book but walked in and we were so pleased we went. The service was very good. The food was fantastic quality at a very good price. Valletta seems somewhere where you can pay the same price in many places but get very different food. Aaron's is such a good price for the excellent quality, I could not say it was pricey at all.

We had pasta which my wife customised and they were very happy to accommodate. We also had the beef olives which were in a wonderful sauce. Side salad was huge and low cost.

We would not usually have dessert but had to try something so we had profiteroles which were so well balanced between the cream, fruit, chocolate and caramel sauces.

Also washed down with prosecco and such friendly staff. We were made to feel very welcome. We have some time left on our holiday and we will be going again!