Review Highlights
Three cities running tour with Umberto

Reviewed 30 January 2020
Kevin_Val_X
Sydney, Australia
Great tour

Reviewed 10 December 2019
dodd9099

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2020

We did the three cities tour with Umberto. There were four of us and Umberto tailored the pace to suit our speed, and made sure we all comfortable and safe crossing roads. Although not busy at all. We saw some great parts of the cities and Umberto was very knowledgeable about the area and history. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Kevin_Val_X
runningtoursmalta, Owner at Running Tours Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Thanks Kevin for your kind words! It was my pleasure to show your group around this beautiful area and the history behind it :)

Reviewed 10 December 2019

5k run around Mdina on a beautiful sunny December day. I do a fair bit of running, but have never done a guided tour run, but would highly recommend. Umberto our guide really knows his stuff, and paced the run well to suit our pace. No clock watching either, as he generously tagged on an extra 1k at the end and made the whole thing feel relaxing. Mdina was amazing too. Thanks so much. See you in England when you’re next over!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank dodd9099
runningtoursmalta, Owner at Running Tours Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2019

Thanks to you for choosing Running Tours Malta :) and I have really enjoyed showing you around Mdina on a beautiful Sunday morning. Enjoy your future marathons and keep running!

Reviewed 6 August 2019

I absolutely loved this run and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Malta. Umberto is so knowledgeable about the history of the areas we ran in and Malta in general. The run was done at my pace and I was free to stop and take photos when I wanted. I would not have seen this part of Malta if I hadn't booked with Running Tours Malta. It was a very enjoyable, well organised and value for money run and I would book with Running Tours Malta again without hesitation

Date of experience: July 2019
runningtoursmalta, Owner at Running Tours Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Thanks Victoria and wish you all the best for the next races! Happy to show you around this part of Malta and get in touch if you are planning to run the Malta Half Marathon :)