“Very good lunch.”
Review of Mason's Bistro

Mason's Bistro
Ranked #29 of 206 Restaurants in Sliema
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We stayed at the Preluna Hotel which if you have a sea view room overlooks Masons on the promenade. We has a few light lunches at Masons and loved the bruschetta and filled potato skins. A relaxed atmosphere and good service, apart from on Sunday lunch where the waitress was not in a good mood which reflected on our meal but everyone is entitled to an off day, the gentleman also serving was polite and in good humour. I have to say that I am an early riser and I did observe a gentleman at Masons before day light ensuring the place was clean including sweeping the area around the restaurant and sorting the bins for daily disposal, this was positive to see. If I return to Sliema I will definitely have my evening meals at Masons, good food, good price and good service.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Food was lovely only problem toast with no butter,staff freindly perfect on the front look out at great views

pamsim2015, General Manager at Mason's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Esteemed customer

Thank you for rating us highly on the score sheet. We appreciate it.
Regarding the butter, we dont butter tge toast as not many people appreciate that. The butter is served on the side usually inside the bread basket.

Looking forward to serve you yet again.

Regards

Mario
GM

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Went here with friends, the staff was very pleasant greeted me and treat me like a friend.
The food was lick you fingers good. All in all a great place i would definitely recommend.

1  Thank aleksandar n
Reviewed 3 October 2018

my wife & I were at mason's bistro,
I can sincerely say that staff is very polite, I felt like with family.
we have eat pasta and it was very very good. Great cocktails,even on happy hour also.

I recommend to all 100%

Big Thanks to Masons bistro staff

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I personally recommend the chicken wrap. Compared to other places around it is definitely the best combination od tastes. The service was also very good, waiters where very helpful and the manager is always around to check on the guests. Highly recommend this place! You won't regret it.

1  Thank Martina P