14 people are viewing this hotel
US$148
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
eDreamsUS$148
Trip.comUS$144
travelup.comUS$174
4,299 results
All reviews church bells temptasian restaurant infinity pool tabloid restaurant five star hotel top floor superior room lovely hotel sauna and steam room mini bar sister hotel sea front st julians short break half board the air conditioning sun loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2019

I spent four nights in this beautiful hotel and found the facilities and staff fantastic. My Jr Suite was beautiful and the complimentary mini bar was a beautiful addition. I enjoyed breakfast - there was a great selection and the very kind Food and Beverage Manager was willing to make me a real espresso macchiato - which was most appreciated. I loved the rooftop pool, although it did get rather crowded. My room was clean and the staff always cheery. Shoutouts to the Night Auditor who checked me out on the morning of Saturday September 7th and the Food & Beverage Manager. The hotel is not super convenient to Valetta, but it's a great hotel.

Room tip: Jr Suites are awesome!
Date of stay: September 2019
Kevin_Callus, General Manager at AX The Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Dear JWJ1981,

I thank you for the lovely review you posted on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at The Palace.

We are truly honoured to read your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back for further breaks at The Palace, be they long or short.

Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed with our teenage daughter for two weeks! Location quite central and easy reach to local Restaurants which are quite expensive! Recommend Asian Restaurant in Hotel as a treat! Salisbury Pub next door decent food and good cocktails and drinks! George a lovely host! Roof top Pool quite small but lovely setting can get very full as its shared by neighbouring hotel! Service around the Pool very poor indeed and Most occasions had to collect own drinks! Now on the Plus side and the man who made the holiday was Moul! So professional and calm in everything He did! Looked after us on so many occasions and is a Credit to the hotel! An absolute Gentleman! Thank you Moul! Breakfast absolute quality and something for everyone!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 123spurs
Kevin_Callus, General Manager at AX The Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2019

Dear 123spurs,

I thank you for the lovely review you posted on TripAdvisor regarding your two week stay at The Palace

Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

After a few hectic weeks in Europe this hotel was a standout. Amazing room, bathroom and awesome view across to Veletta.
Staff and service fantastic (especially Stefan) and will be back to this hotel when next in Malta.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank rickl152

Dear rickl152,

On behalf of the entire team at the The Palace, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback regarding your most recent experience with us.

I am particularly thrilled to read the excellent feedback, rest assured I will pass your amazing feedback to each and every department. It is a great motivation for the entire team to receive this positive review.

We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back and host you again and provide you with the most enjoyable experience.

Kevin Callus,
General Manager,

Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

It’d be difficult for me to think of anything wrong with this hotel!

The rooms were lovely - spacious, good bathroom, armchair and a great view of Valletta.

Breakfast was excellent - choice beyond what you’d need and good coffee (also runs until 1030 which is useful if you’d like a lie in!).

Staff (including maids and pool staff etc) were extremely friendly whenever called upon.

The rooftop pool and bar were fantastic! Great views, good value drinks and a nice infinity pool.

Location also v good. 5 min walk to the bus / ferry. 10 min walk to Sliema sea front and in to st Julian’s.

Would recommend.

Date of stay: September 2019
Kevin_Callus, General Manager at AX The Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Dear ollienp

Kevin Callus,
General Manager,

Reviewed 9 September 2019

You don't need to stay here to visit the rooftop restaurant and bar. The views of Valletta from the restaurant on one side and the sunset from the pool/bar are worth the visit.
Food and service at the restaurant were actually very good. Not cheap but I'd go there again.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Ashwin V,

It is most gratifying to know that your first stay at The Palace lived up to your expectations, so much so that you plan to come back for qmore pleasant stays.

On behalf of all the staff I thank you for placing your positive comments on Tripadvisor.

Should you require any help with making reservations for your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be only too happy to help you out.