we have just returned from a 3 week holiday at this hotel. the reception staff were rude, sarcastic and unhelpful. at breakfast things often run out and are not replaced unless you ask. Check that the dishes/plates are clean before you use them. Breakfasts were ok until we found live maggots in the raisins. At first the manager made no effort to investigate this and eventually grudgingly apologised.
If you dine in the evenings be sure to arrive early as the food can stand for 3 hours.
Be sure to check the fruit as the oranges are often mouldy.
- Room Service