“Very good”

Trois
Ranked #26 of 59 Restaurants in Rabat
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Excellent food, amazing place/atmosphere. Took some time for the food to come but in the end it was amazing. The beautiful palazzo it is housed in also deserves a look around. Well done for having the place's history on your website. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank marija16

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The place is beautiful, the food is really good and the staff was very kindly and helpful. We returned on the next day again for dinner.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were looking for a place with ac for our lunch, as it was extremely hot. The waitress invited us upstairs and it was a delight- nice and cool - 4 other tables with customers, another couple came at the same time as us, quite pricy place, so thought it would be good for a quick lunch....

Not really!! We got the menu, and our 2 oldest wanted burgers, the youngest chicken nuggets with fries. My husband and I ordered the "lunch menu" - 3 courses, 1 bottle of white wine, water and 2 cokes.... the waitress then take the order from 2 other tables - one with 4 persons and the couple.

A waiter comes with delicious bread, oil and vinegar- 2 small slices for each person, we eat, and wait, and wait, and wait.... the couple is served their starters... followed by the table of 4.... after 20 min the youngest is thirsty - no waiter around to ask, when we can expect our water to come, so I take a bottle of water from my bag and serve everyone, 3 min later our water comes, then our wine and cokes.

The couple gets their main... and the 4 person table as well. We ask, when our food will be ready? Soon.... after 43!!! Minutes my husband tells the waitress they have 5 min to bring our food (couple is now enjoying desser). Another waiter shows up to tell us, they delayed our starter to fit with the kids burgers, so we could have it all at once??!!! How can it take 1 hour to make 2 burgers and some chicken nuggets?? Our bruschetta I assume was ready... our youngest is now so hungry she's crying:-/.

Finally the food arrives.... very good burgers! Nice bruschetta - although the salad they served with it was brown around the edges. I got a salmon/avocado salad for main, my husband spaghetti with rabbit - good, dessert (ice cream for hubby, chocolate cake for me) was ok.

I would have thought, that after such a long wait, they would have offered a dessert for the kids to make up for it, but no....

I assume a mistake happened in the kitchen with the waitress bringing out orders from 3 tables at once, and mistakes does happen.... then just be honest and offer something as a "we're sorry". Only 6 tables (in total) had guests, when we arrived, later 2 more couples came in - still the restaurant was not full, so do NOT tell me it was because is was busy!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Located in a beautiful pallazo not far from the main church, this is actually 3 restaurants and event venue. Look for the bright red door & windows. The sign that caught our attention said Red & White but I think that's the dinner venue. Lunch is served in the charming garden and the food was delicious. The hostess, Loriann, was so enthusiastic, spending time with us to recommend other sites to visit. She's a great ambassador.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I discovered this beautiful place while I was on a holiday trip back to my hometown of Rabat in Malta. It had been turned into a restaurant so I decided to have lunch there with my niece. We were impressed both by the ambiance and also the food and the excellent service. So this year I was once again in Malta and I was out with a friend and I suggested we go to Trois for lunch. She was as much impressed as I was!