“A Perfect 10 Days”

Maple Farm Bed and Breakfast Malta
Ranked #1 of 3 Rabat B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 September 2015

I stayed with Anna and Charles in July 2015. What more can I say than endorse all the marvellous reviews that have been written about the wonderful B & B accommodation they offer in Rabat. I am a senior Australian lady and managed to get myself into a couple of "scraps" during my stay and I must say my hosts handled them expertly. I didn't have a car but they were always there to offer me a lift whenever I needed to go somewhere. The swimmng pool and garden surrounds are stunning. Charles outing to his vineyard is a MUST. They are the finest example of what hosts should be. Always there when you need them but completely unobtrusive otherwise. Brekfast is divine and Charles boiled eggs are worth a visit alone!

Room Tip: Small so no problem with room allocation
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank starlet2015

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Maple Farm is the perfect place because of its location, has a very nice swimming pool, great hosts who will be happy to help you in planning your journey to Valetta or to go to the Temples.

The Maple Farm is very nearby (by car just a few minutes away) or around 15/20min walking distance from Mdina.
I highly recommend this bed and breakfast, you will, for sure enjoy your stay there!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jerome L
Reviewed 18 July 2015

We wanted to find a well located guesthouse to base ourselves for the last few days of holidays, particularly to explore the central/south of Malta. Maple Farm is exactly that and more. The house is set in beautiful grounds with an amazing swimming pool. The garden is lovely, and so peaceful hanging round the pool. The room was perfect, well decorated and comfortable, we had an en suite on the corridor away from the breakfast area. Breakfast is a decent selection of breads, cereals, fruits, cheese, meats, and an egg if you like. Charles and Ana are amazing hosts, always happy to advise and help when needed. They really make you feel right at home. We were offered a glass of their own wine one evening round the pool! So nice!

Location: we had stayed in Mellieha and Gozo for the first part of holidays, and wanted to find a place where we could stay to explore Mdina, the cliffs, temples, Valletta, etc. We had a car, but also chose to hop on the bus right to Valletta (one every 15 minutes at 2 nearby stops). Getting around the south was also super easy, nothing is so far away. Mdina is also walkable through Arabs, taking around 20 minutes. Perfect to be so nearby that visiting Mdina in the day and evening was easy. A must see after dark when it becomes silent and peaceful.

So, if you want a perfect location in beautiful, relaxed surroundings, Maple Farm is for you! You won't regret it.

Ps... Didn't get around to taking pics of the guesthouse, but can guarantee, their pics don't lie!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AndyMaxx
Reviewed 17 July 2015

Charles and Anna truly open their home to you. They accommodated anything my mother and I needed and were willing to step outside the normal course of business to provide needs. We had a medical emergency requiring a doctor's visit and hospitalization in which Charles and Anna had arranged including extending my stay without hesitation. Thank you for the care you provided, you will never be forgotten. I would give this place a 10 out if 5 if possible.

Room Tip: All secure and quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Brad_ulel
Reviewed 8 July 2015

My wife and I stayed at this farm house for 2 nights in June, the breakfast was lovely, the room was a bit small, but we booked last minute, the pool was fantastic and the owners Charles and Anna were very good hosts, Charles did tours around his vineyard which my husband enjoyed vey much, we would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2015
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rabat
The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux
Corinthia Palace Hotel
#1 of 1 in San Anton
Point de Vue Guesthouse and Restaurants
D'Ambrogio Guesthouse

Been to Maple Farm Bed and Breakfast Malta? Share your experiences!