“Good Food Good Service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2017

We were on a tour and this village was a planned stop for lunch. We spotted this place across the street as we were walking around the harbor. They had a nice seating area outside with a great view of the harbor. So several of us on the tour as the servers if we could move the table to sit together. They were very accommodating and fixed things for us. We asked our server if they had a local wine. He showed us a selection on the menu that was less expensive by the bottle than by the glass. So we ordered a bottle and we shared it around with our friends. I ordered a seafood assortment of shrimp, fish. octopus, squid and clams. It was fresh and delicious.The server brought us an antipasto and assorted breads to enjoy with our food. The food, wine and the service were very good. If you are looking for a place to have lunch, this is it.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Was on a 4 hour tour of Malta, and my driver recommended this local place to eat the fresh catch of the day(fish). I informed the restaurant that I was in a bit of a hurry, and I was not disappointed.
The restaurant is located on the waterfront, you can see the famous colourful boats of the village and fishermen tidying up their boats. Restaurant is quite spacious with free wifi access!
I ordered a Mediterranean fish called "lumberjack" and it came grilled with tomatoes, fries and a side salad. They also served this amazing antipasto with tomato, tuna relish(?) and mung bean tapenade- it was delicious!!!
I was in and out of the restaurant within 40 minutes. Service is friendly, though a bit reserved. Price under 20€

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is perfect if your looking for a meal that will cost a fortune and leave you bitterly disappointed!
Salmon and prawn starter- beautiful but easy.
Main course- sea food platter, would have been lovely if I liked the taste of rubber and sea food that’s not even close to fresh. The worst meal I have had in malta, hands down.
Ruined my day.
We had a new waiter, must of only had a few shifts under his belt, and I can’t complain about him, greeted us with a smile and collected our plates fast once we were done, thanks bud!

Up your standards ir-rizzu.

1  Thank Luke D
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Nice and spacious restaurant. Very good italin menue list - not too long, but good.
Good wine, friendly and helpful english speaking staff.
I had two times the linguine with black sepia and black in sauce. Delicious - marvellous!
Traditional maltese fish soup - astoningly based on rice. Yumm - yummh!
The only distuirbing thing for me, are the big TV scrfeens on the wall (mute!) with lots of changing pictures and a little bit disturbing.
Definitely one of the better things on Malta!

I came back already.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

If you enjoy your fish then thus is for you. We both had a tomato fish spaghetti as a main and calamari starter it was really lovely I would recommend this restaurant.