The Bell(Clare)
US$72
  • Restaurant
The Bull Hotel(Halstead)
US$69
The Mill Hotel(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$75
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

The Crown Hotel(Long Melford)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$117
US$114
The Bull(Long Melford)(Great Value!)
The Black Lion(Long Melford)
US$163
All reviewscodhome cookedtraditional pubaccommodationsuffolk
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed here as a base for attending a wedding in the next village, the night before and the night of the wedding. This gave us opportunity to have an evening meal and breakfast.

Food - fish & chips chosen by each of us and delicious. Full English breakfast was great too.

We enjoyed chatting with some locals in the bar, whilst I sampled the great beer and my wife the wine. The owner, Robin, and staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Rooms - spacious and comfortable, and being away from the main road, very quiet.

We would definitely recommend The White Horse and hope that we will get the opportunity to stay again some time in the future.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2016

As usual I left it to the week of the wedding I was attending to decide to find somewhere to stay, out of a surprising number of places still available, I chose to stay here. I am so glad I did! The kind owners booked a taxi to drop my partner & I at the wedding before I'd even left to drive to the b&b!

The room was excellent and a very comfortable space for two people. It was decorated beautifully, had a place for everything and there was nothing more you could have asked for. The bathroom was huge and the shower was nice and powerful! Parking was plentiful. The hosts were very friendly and even suggested places in the local area for my Easter Sunday drive the day we left. Vegetarian breakfast was provided in the morning and sustained me through a nice long walk through a nearby village. Overall the weekend was made a success by choosing the White Horse for my stay. I would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Pride Cars if you need a reliable taxi service in the area
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

We stay here when we come to visit family locally. The family rooms are large and extremely comfortable and the breakfasts absolutely delicious. We ate supper in the pub one of the evenings and the food was wholesome , tasty and very reasonable. Perfect pub grub .

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the white horse inn as a family 2 adults and a infant. We arrived early but the owners allowed us to check into our room without any hesitation. This was a good sign as other establishments would charge you extra for this or may not allow. We was greeted with a warm welcome. The owners are very friendly. The rooms are of a good standard very clean. There is iron/ironing board in the room. The coffee making facilities are a nice touch too. We had a great nights sleep thanks to the comfy bed, the pillows was fantastic all six of them! nice Egyptian cotton. We had breakfast which was also very nice. Parking was plentiful. We didn't get a chance to explore the area as we was attending a friends wedding in the next village. Wish we could of stayed an extra night.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on Wednesday night. What a lovely place to stay evening meal was awesome (chicken ham and mushroom homemade pie) the local beer is a much try .
All in all a very satisfying stay and room was very clean and comfortable. Thanks again for the warm welcome.
Gareth