All reviews washing machine these apartments the main street souvenir store late arrival great location great apartments special thanks comfortable apartment perfect place to stay friday and saturday night kitchen area central location ring road early check a wonderful stay home away from home
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We loved this apartment. Beds are warm and comfortable, shower has great water pressure and the heated floors are a nice touch. Kitchen is spacious and stocked with plenty of dishes and all the extras we needed. The location is perfect for walking to the main streets, sights and parking. We rented a car for our out of town trips and the parkade was steps away.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2018

This was my second trip to Iceland and my first stay at Ice Apartments. We LOVED this location and property. It was close to shopping, food (like the best hot dogs ever!), evening entertainment, bus stops for tours, parks, views.... everything. The hosts were very accommodating and gave great advice for a breakfast spot. What I enjoy about Iceland is the simple life. This apartment was simple, but it had everything we could have possibly needed and more. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank giggleguru
Reviewed 9 March 2018

My friends and I stayed at the Ice Apartments during our trip to see the Northern Lights. The location is perfect to walking around town and catching tour buses. The woman working check in (sorry, I was so frazzled I forgot to ask her name!) was amazing. We arrived early in the morning from a red eye flight from the States and she helped me figure out how everything worked and helped fix an error I had made with one of the tour companies. The beds and pull out sofa were very comfortable and it was great to have a kitchen to help us save some money on the high cost of dining out there. I would absolutely stay there again.

Room Tip: Good size for three adults, would also work for two adults and two children who were able to share a sofa bed the size of a double bed
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hope C
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Reykjavik in January with my sisters to celebrate a birthday.
Apartment is located right in the centre of town and near bus stop 6. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
The apartment was lovely and even better than described. We checked in late and were able to locate our keys in the safe place. Towels, dressing gowns, soaps, shampoo, coffee and a welcome folder we’re left for us at the apartment. All utilities were of high quality and easy to use.
Beds and sofa bed were very comfortable, the place was always warm and the shower was delightful!
The TV was in English and there’s also speakers for you to connect to your phone to play music/videos. The WiFi works perfectly and anything you need can be found in the welcome folder or by simply calling/emailing the company who own the apartments.
Also tap water is straight from the spring and tastes wonderful! Will definitely be coming back

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank midwifeycee
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Ice Apartments last week and we had a wonderful visit. Their location is fantastic. They were immaculate, furnishings were pleasing and good quality and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was very accommodating with an early check in given our early flight arrival. We traveled with two small children and the kitchen was very helpful to have. I highly recommend these apartments and will stay here in the future should the need arise.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family