“Pricey”
Review of Joe & the Juice

Joe & the Juice
Ranked #16 of 32 Dessert in Reykjavik
Reviewed 1 week ago

Flying in from Vancouver in the early morning I purchased a cappuccino and a Serrano sandwich. No complaints about the quality of either, but it was not until I got home and checked my bank statement that I realised they had cost me over £13.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Landing at Keflavik from Chicago around 4 am with hardly any sleep on the flight, Joe and the Juice was perfect for grabbing sandwiches and juices before heading to our B&B.

We tried the chicken, tuna and avocado sandwiches, all delicious, with some type of whole grain flat bread.

The juices are nice, with no added sugar, but if it still feels like a large portion of carbs, try the “shots”. Interesting combinations and tiny portions of vegetable juices.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I WISH we knew about this place before we tried it as we departed. We absolutely LOVED the Prince of Greens juice and the Avocado sandwich! Both were filling and healthy in a place where we felt we were eating a lot of bread and not a lot of greens.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Waiting for my flight, I went here (the first of these airside) for a coffee. The service was slow and disinterested. The server took orders and eventually called them out - to great confusion as no one could really hear her call the names. Also, the counter and service area was untidy. The tables were also dirty and were not cleaned. I'll avoid this place. Instead of cleaning the place, staff engaged in discussions (whilst ignoring the customers). Avoid this place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had coffee whilst waiting for my flight back home. Service was very, very slow. They would take loads of orders, then make a few. Quite chaotic and quite slow. The counter and the tables were dirty. and while waiting for coffee, the staff had arguments, and ignored the customers. Coffee was, after all that, just average. Would not recommend this place based on today's showing.