“Surprisingly good!”

Ranked #185 of 565 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, European, Deli, Norwegian, International
Reviewed 28 October 2016

The soups we had were amazingly flavorful and in the fresh tasting brown bread bowls, was the perfect delicious and warm meal for a cold day. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

My husband HAD to stop here because they had a pokeball on their sign outside! well, we loved it so much we came back time and time again. Their coffee is delicious, they are centrally located, and their Icelandic meat stew is to die for! they have comfortable couches and tables. We made a good friend catching pokemon while having some beers here.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

So my better half isn't much of a drinker. I had to persuade her to go in for even a quick drink. We had so much fun bantering with the staff we didn't leave for about 3 hours and a few drinks later. We left with a discount voucher and I am pretty sure we will be back tomorrow.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

If you can't make a whisky sour, then don't! Just say so. Stick to beer if you bother dropping by, this is not definitely not worth your cocktail money.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

The day we stumbled in here was the day our lives changed - finally! A decent cappuccino!
My girlfriend and I spent an awful lot of time in here (so much so the staff knew us and our orders!) but it was warranted - the staff are lovely,the cafe itself is nice and cosy,and the coffee is one of the best I've had in all of Iceland. We fast became locals,and were popping in every other day for a quick coffee (or three). I unfortunately never got to try the food,but the sushi looked amazing.
There is also a happy hour on Viking everyday,and they frequently run offers in sangria/cocktails.

Thanks for making two irish girls feel so at home!