Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$181
Expedia.comUS$181
eDreamsUS$181
PricelineUS$181
CheapTicketsUS$181
TravelocityUS$181
All reviews centrally located hotel lovely room underground parking facility easy access breakfast buffet free wifi standard room sauna winter
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night in Feb 2020 everything from the check in, room were great and the breakfast very good the staff helpful with my questions also I will stay here again in the future, it is only a short walk from the train station.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
henkku, Public Relations Manager at Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Hello! Thank you very much for your response, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
Welcome again, kind regards, Henriette S.

Reviewed 28 October 2019

I recommend this hotel. The staff was very helpful and the room was clean. My standard room wan not the biggest possible but spacious enough. The breakfast was very good with plenty of healthy options and it can be recommended also for vegetarians.

Reviewed 22 October 2019

This hotel is centrally located and is adjoined to an inside car park and indoor access to the shopping center. We had two dogs with us and the hotel reception staff were more than welcoming us and making sure that we had everything we needed. The room was suitably spacious for a standard twin, the sauna facilities fantastic and the breakfast plentiful and varied. Our only disappointment and surprise was the decor theme of the restaurant/breakfast room, that was equipped with school furniture??

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2019

Very nice reception staff that gave you a friendly welcome. Comfortable beds and good size of the room . The location in the city center is really good.
The service in the restaurant in the evening, and some maintenance issues in the bathroom, are the only thing that pulls down the overall experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
henkku, Guest Relations Manager at Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Hello,

thank you very much for your review. We are very happy too hear that you liked our staff and got a good nights sleep.
Hopefully you told the receptionist about the issues you had with the bathroom so that we have a chance to fix them. We hope to see you again in the future!

Kind regards,

Henriette

Reviewed 23 August 2019

I stayed at Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna for a work trip. This hotel exceeded my expectations. The room was very clean and had everything you could need, including a large water-cooker and assortment of tea. The breakfast was excellent, the hotel gym was better than average, and the sauna was a nice oasis at the end of a conference day. I even got an ergonomic pillow delivered to my room for an extra 5 euros per day. The hotel also has small, private fridges for use during your stay. Although the rooms are not big, and the hotel is a chain, these small touches really made my stay special. I felt like I got more than I paid for!

Room tip: Top floor with a view to the market square
Date of stay: August 2019