Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$126
Agoda.com
US$117
Expedia.comUS$126
Hotels.comUS$126
ScandicHotels.comUS$126
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2022

The location of the Hotel is very good, in the middle of the city, strand of the Tammerkoski.
The service is just ok. What coming for the hotel night payment, the service was unprofessional. The view out the hotel room window is like in a postcard.

Unfortunately, the hotel is very shaggy. Every place is a little bit scuffed, and look like there were smoked just a couple of days ago. Smoking is not allowed here anymore. The parking garage is tiny and cramped.
The gym is in the air red shelter. It’s a very small room.
The hotel needs basic renovations very soon.
What coming for the hotel night payment, the service was unprofessional. They did it the wrong way.
If you planning to have a party night in Tampere. And stay in the Hotel only a couple of hours to sleep, then this could be your place to stay.
But if you are on business travel then I strongly recommend, that you choose another Scandic hotel or some other hotel.

Date of stay: January 2022
Sanna Tikkanen, Guest Services / Front Office at Scandic Tampere Koskipuisto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2022

Dear Santtus,

Thank you for your stay and your review.

I'm sorry that the hotel interior and the service didn't meet your expectations.

I hope you had otherwise nice time in Tampere and you will be back soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2021

Stayed for one night. Location is perfect. The hotel was fully booked and there were a lot of people - but everything was ok. However, the room was not clean, even the window was quite dirty. Renovation is needed. Breakfast was ok, no surprises. I've been in better Scandic hotels in Finland.

Reviewed 12 September 2021

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The location of the hotel is Good Close to everything in city centre. The hotel feels very old and worn out, it should be renovated for more modern standards. The room was small and also the bathroom was small. The bed was comfortable, but the shower pressure was not Good (I thought it was too low).

The breakfast was ok, but I think the dining room is too old and dark, it should be brighter and more modern. The hotel staff was friendly.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Sanna Tikkanen, Guest Services / Front Office at Scandic Tampere Koskipuisto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2021

Hei LoHel,

Our hotel is indeed situated in the best place in town. We have nice views towards park and Tammerkoski, yet everything is in walking distance (shops, theatres, restaurants...)

I'm sorry that our hotel interior and the room did not meet your expectations.
Thank you for your feedback. I hope you enjoyed your stay and will visit Tampere soon again.

Reviewed 4 September 2021

Exellent location, but the hotel itself was a timetravel to the past in a bad way. The whole hotel needs badly renovation. Room was small and outdated with no airconditioning. Breakfast was not in the same level we`ve used to in other Scandic hotels.

Hei Juhalauk,

Thank you for your review and feedback.
It is true that our location is the very best in town, near everything - still quiet location.
I'm sorry that the hotel room and breakfast didn't meet expectations.
I hope your visit in Tampere was otherwise pleasant and you will visit us soon again!

Reviewed 18 August 2021

As regular Scandic customers, we were very disappointed. Room was small and outdated, and the window was dirty (unfortunately, because the view was great). We could hear noisy guests quarreling in the corridor in the middle of the night. No covid rules applied, especially at the pool. Customer service was cold and impersonal.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels

Dear RikiLecyrard,

Thank you for your stay in our hotel and review.
I'm sorry to hear that your stay was not the best experience what you have used to as regular Scandic guests.
I also apologize for the cold service you received.

I hope that you will still continue to visit Scandic hotels even though we could not give you the best Scandic service this time here in Scandic Koskipuisto.