Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
US$119
View deal
Expedia.comUS$126
PricelineUS$126
ScandicHotels.comUS$126
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2021

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The location of the hotel is Good Close to everything in city centre. The hotel feels very old and worn out, it should be renovated for more modern standards. The room was small and also the bathroom was small. The bed was comfortable, but the shower pressure was not Good (I thought it was too low).

The breakfast was ok, but I think the dining room is too old and dark, it should be brighter and more modern. The hotel staff was friendly.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sanna Tikkanen, Guest Services / Front Office at Scandic Tampere Koskipuisto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2021

Hei LoHel,

Our hotel is indeed situated in the best place in town. We have nice views towards park and Tammerkoski, yet everything is in walking distance (shops, theatres, restaurants...)

I'm sorry that our hotel interior and the room did not meet your expectations.
Thank you for your feedback. I hope you enjoyed your stay and will visit Tampere soon again.

Reviewed 4 September 2021

Exellent location, but the hotel itself was a timetravel to the past in a bad way. The whole hotel needs badly renovation. Room was small and outdated with no airconditioning. Breakfast was not in the same level we`ve used to in other Scandic hotels.

Date of stay: September 2021

Hei Juhalauk,

Thank you for your review and feedback.
It is true that our location is the very best in town, near everything - still quiet location.
I'm sorry that the hotel room and breakfast didn't meet expectations.
I hope your visit in Tampere was otherwise pleasant and you will visit us soon again!

Reviewed 18 August 2021

As regular Scandic customers, we were very disappointed. Room was small and outdated, and the window was dirty (unfortunately, because the view was great). We could hear noisy guests quarreling in the corridor in the middle of the night. No covid rules applied, especially at the pool. Customer service was cold and impersonal.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels

Dear RikiLecyrard,

Thank you for your stay in our hotel and review.
I'm sorry to hear that your stay was not the best experience what you have used to as regular Scandic guests.
I also apologize for the cold service you received.

I hope that you will still continue to visit Scandic hotels even though we could not give you the best Scandic service this time here in Scandic Koskipuisto.

Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

There is no air conditioning in the hotel for summer season. The only cooling solution is to open the window and borrow a cooling fan from the reception. Toilet was not perfectly clean. Long blond hair was stuck in the toilet seat while our arrival. Bathroom has not been renovated since 1990-century, which explains the history of the hotel (originally belongs to Cumulus hotel chain). All in all, room facilities was Cumulus, but the price was set as a Scandic hotel.

Room tip: Poorly facilitated room comparing to other Scandic hotels
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sanna Tikkanen, Guest Services / Front Office at Scandic Tampere Koskipuisto, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Leeafooldog,

Thank you for your stay and your review.

I apologize for the room condition and cleaning not being up to our usual standard.
Our hotel doesn't have an airconditioning which would be nice during these summer heatwaves we have experienced this summer.
I hope your stay in Tampere was otherwise nice and you'll come back again soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2021

Hotel is in the middle of Tampere but Koskipuisto needs renovation. Last renovation was about 20 y ago.
- A spike in hanger made hole to our shirt (room 307)
- Entertainment system felt and was old
- In swimming pool department, mens toilet leaked
- heard that womens side lockers lock was broken, Sauna was too cold (womens side)
- A/C in restaurant was too cold on some seats close to wall. For corona pandemia, breakfast was way too crowded, even when guests breakfast times where scheduled

Date of stay: July 2021

Hei Alvinjain,

Thank you for your visit ja review.

I'm sorry to hear that our hotel room was disappointing.
I apologize for the crowded breakfast room even though we had scheduled times for guests. During this pandemia we have divided breakfast for two areas and scheduled breakfast times to ensure that wouldn't happen.

I hope your visit in Tampere was otherwise nice and you'll be back soon again!