Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$124
TripadvisorUS$124
Hotels.com
Priceline
ScandicHotels.comUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
All reviews one night stay city centre nice hotel bed sauna breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2021

Covers basic needs, roof over your head and pillow under your head. Room was nicely decorated, but felt and smelt untidy, smell or stink of old perspiration. Pillows needs to be changed to new ones.
I usually like Scandic hotels, because I can trust that they reach certain standards but only two times I have been disappointed, both in Tampere.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Outi Ahola, General Manager at Scandic Tampere Hameenpuisto, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2021

Hi LauraMaria!
Thank you for your visit and taking time to give us this review. I am sorry your stay was not up to your expectations.
I'm also sorry that the cleaning didn't reach up to our standards this time. We hope to see you again one day.
-Janika, reception

Reviewed 9 July 2021

The room was untidy. The breakfast room was too small and crowded. It also was very unorganised. Guests have to wait at least 30 min to get some food on their plates. By this time the food was cold and it was very frustrating.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels
Reviewed 14 June 2021

Nice, clean hotel, friendly staff. But! I am used to that in hotels you have superbig, great beds, because sleeping is the best thing to do in hotels. We booked upper-standardroom, because for some reason I got the idea that upper means also bigger beds... My mistake, It says on the information that beds are 90cm, but I cant believe that it was even so. Every time I turned, I almost fell out of bed. Not good night sleep. Luckily we were only 1 night, but next time I will doublecheck bedsizes before booking.
So I recommend this hotel, if you are very thin person, then it will be nice.

Room tip: Beds suitable for small people
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank sariluo12
Outi Ahola, General Manager at Scandic Tampere Hameenpuisto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2021

Hi!
thank you for the visit and the review!
I am sorry to hear that your night sleep was not good this time.
For next time we recommend you a room with a double bed.
We hope to see you again in the future. Have a great summer!
-Janika, reception

Reviewed 10 August 2020

We had two double rooms with extra bed. Rooms were modern style and clean. Rooms facing Hämeenpuisto on the 5th floor were surprisingly quiet. Sofa bed was ok for smaller kids. TV was large and minibar hidden in the closet. I didn't notice a safe box.

Bathroom was spacious but had glass window in the upper wall. This means that all bathroom lights will light also the sleeping area and mirror was cut on my eye level. Not a big problem but not so functional. Also shower was surrounded by plastic curtain, not a glass wall that you might expect. Sink was spacious offering enough room to lay toiletries.

Breakfast room was very small and tight. Fortunately there was not much people but still there was quite a queue frequently. Food was standard quality.

Check-in and out was quick and easy, and staff friendly. Parking was 15 eur per day in the spacious garage Hämeenpuisto. Location is bit off the hustle and convenient by car. Walking to different directions is easy.

Date of stay: August 2020
Outi Ahola, General Manager at Scandic Tampere Hameenpuisto, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2020

Hi!

Many thanks for your visit in Scandic Tampere Hämeenpuisto and for taking the time to give us this comprehensive review.
We hope to see you again soon.

- Janika, reception

Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

A one night stay in Tampere made enjoyable by a surprisingly quiet room in Scandic Hämeenpuisto.

The room was on the 6th floor facing to the east, so no street noise was heard at all. Breakfast was good, a standard Scandic level with plenty to choose from.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rarska
Hotel-Scandic-Tamper, Shift leader front office at Scandic Tampere Hameenpuisto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Hello!

Thank you for your stay and for this nice review! We are happy to hear everything went well. Hope to see you also another time!