“place with super rare scotchs”

Panimoravintola Beer Hunter's
Ranked #21 of 89 Restaurants in Pori
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is a must place to visit for a whiskey and beer enthusiast. They have a selection of very rare single malts but also a large tap and bottle selection for beer lovers. They are also a brewery and distillery.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Absolutely the best place to be in Pori. But it would be rather high in bigger scale too. One of the best brewpubs in Finland. The location is very good. They could have more own brews on taps. There was only 4 when I visited. Beer Hunter’s brews were very cheap and great. The other taps were not that cheap but still very affordable. It seemed to be quite popular as there were lots of younger people on Saturday night. All of them weren’t there because of Beer Hunter’s beers... unfortunately. But definitely worth a bit bigger detour. I arrived with a tow truck as I had a close encounter with a moose and Pori turned out to be the final resting place for my car.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

One of my favorite bars in Pori. By far the best choice of whiskies and beers around here. Personnel are professionals and know about the stuff they're selling. Lovely place!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We had nigh expectations for this place, as we are into craft beer, but we were slightly disappointed; selection of beers was average, there was only one beer from their own brewery on tap. Clientele was mostly young people and service was average. I guess that if we had been 20+, this place would have been fun, but I guess we were too old for this place.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

To be honest, not the cleanest and nicest place inside but they have a great variety of beer. I don't have a count on the selection of beer as well as whiskies they have but it is in the lots. The place was voted for the best beer restaurant in 2012 or 2013 and they have their own brewery. The drinks are expensive.
It is right in the centre ot the town and undoubtedly one of the most popular bars in Pori.