“Definitely worth a visit!”
Review of Royal Mustang

Ranked #6 of 87 Restaurants in Pori
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Glad I came across this restaurant during a business trip to Pori. I really enjoy Asian food and the food at this restaurant was good and service was friendly. I had fish pakora for starters and it was superb followed by a very nice chicken tikka masala. Looking forward to returning to try a different dish!

Kapil A, Omistaja at Royal Mustang, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you very much Miss Rachael. You are always welcome to enjoy your time at our place with great variation of taste.
"Your taste is our concern and your satisfaction is our ambition"

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I´ve visited Royal Mustang- restaurant couple of times at different day times and I´ve enjoyed it´s quality. Easy access, very friendly atmosphere and tasty food. Overall a nice experience.

Kapil A, Owner at Royal Mustang, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you very much sakari, you are always welcome. Your taste is our concern and your satisfaction is our ambition.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I usually like asian food, and i think this was the best nepaleese food i have ever had. I ate chicken and my husband had lamb so we got to try both. Both foods were really tasty and i really like that naanbread and yoghurt they give with the food. The waiter was very friendly, he came and ask if we liked the food and if we needed something just to tell him, i felt very welcomed.

I highly recomend this restaurant, tasty food with an affordable price!

Kapil A, Owner at Royal Mustang, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you so much for your comment and appreciation. You are always welcome to enjoy your moments with our great varieties of Nepalese taste.
"Your taste is our concern and your satisfaction is our ambition"
We hope to welcome you again and again.

Royal Mustang.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Little nice place and clean. Food is very good. Service is very friendly, waiter speak a little finnish and good english. I recommend this place. Good spirit.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I visited little Himalaya during lunch time. There were 5 or 6 portion on the lunch menu, prices around 8-9e each. Salad buffet was included in the price.
My portion ( stir fried pike-perch with rice) was really tasty and the freshly baked naan bread was good.
Suits nicely for a casual lunch or dinner. Warm recommendation!