“Central location”

Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I visited the restaurant for dinner on a Tuesday evening and there were only a few guests that evening. We were a group of 6 and were given a table next to the steps that lead downstairs. Unfortunately downstairs there was a meeting and at times it got rather noisy. This was irritating, why didn't they give us a better table knowing this?

The food was good. We had reindeer and we all enjoyed it. This is my second visit to this restaurant and on both occasions the food has been very good. In the bar they have an impressive whisky selection. This is a good place for dinner if you like meat.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Service is fast even restaurant was very occupied. Starters were excellent, Chicken serrano was great, Greek steak was good.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

By far one of the most impressive whisky selections I have seen in Finland since moving here 3 years ago. if this place was in Helsinki I would definitely go more often, we got in before the dinner crowd so we didn't have to book a table, conveniently across the street from our hotel. I took the "Korvasienigratin" "Ear Mushroom Gratin" In english. was pretty tasty.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Visiting Pori for the weekend. Decided to try out Steak & Whisky House. We ordered 2 beef steaks and they were served politely and promptly. The steak was served with vegetables and fries. The food was delicious. I was in such a rush to eat it I forgot to take a photo :-)

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I visited the place at lunch time and ordered bacon steak at 16 € (if I remember correctly). Service was fast and polite. The place was not too full. Would recommend.