“Good service and Great food”

Steak & Whisky House Galle
Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Pori
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Service is fast even restaurant was very occupied. Starters were excellent, Chicken serrano was great, Greek steak was good.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

By far one of the most impressive whisky selections I have seen in Finland since moving here 3 years ago. if this place was in Helsinki I would definitely go more often, we got in before the dinner crowd so we didn't have to book a table, conveniently across the street from our hotel. I took the "Korvasienigratin" "Ear Mushroom Gratin" In english. was pretty tasty.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Visiting Pori for the weekend. Decided to try out Steak & Whisky House. We ordered 2 beef steaks and they were served politely and promptly. The steak was served with vegetables and fries. The food was delicious. I was in such a rush to eat it I forgot to take a photo :-)

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I visited the place at lunch time and ordered bacon steak at 16 € (if I remember correctly). Service was fast and polite. The place was not too full. Would recommend.

Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

In Pori, at the market place, this restaurant and whisky bar sits in a building rather boring from the outside. Once you're in, this is retro at its best, or at least close to. I recall having visited this type of restaurants with my folks back in the seventies. The food and the service are however far above the Finnish seventies standards! I had king prawns in garlic and chili for starter, then on to an excellent fried perch, and finished it all off with a coffee and creme brulee. Everything, even the service far exceeded my expectations! Pori, however, can't be said to represent much of architectural beauty...