Andalucia
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Just the right sophisticated and calm atmosphere that was hoped for. Last night was long and there was a lot on stake in this lunch. Andalucia didn't let us down. Great food, good drinks. Excellent chorizo skewer!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We had our dinner in the restaurant. I liked the place. Service was friendly, We, all of us got really good food and my Tournedos was excellent. Joint with a class of wonderful Malbec made it an experience.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Don't let the facade fool you! This lovely little restaurant is one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at in Finland. Local small business, not a chain restaurant which I always try to avoid. Their menu is fabulous, the flank steak is my favourite! They are a bit on the pricey side, but for me it's always money well spent.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Starter was good as always, but main course was disappointment this time. Potatoes tasted like they were boiled day before so deffinetly not good. Meat was ok, but sauce with it was tasteless.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We ate great steaks here. I had read recomendations about their beef steaks and decided to try them, and I suggested my friend would do the same.

My starter was reindeer carpaccio which was superb. There wasn't a lot meat, but that small bit was heavenly good.

For main course I ordered their peppar steak medium rare (medium minus), and my friend had some other beef steak as medium. We both got what we wanted. It was good quality meat, tasty and tender.

However, my pepper staak was once again soked in lots of creamy pepper sauce. I just wish Finnish retaurants learned to put the sauce in a separate cup or dish: the food would like very much more tempting.

Condiments and garnish weren't up to the same quality with the meet. Vegetables tasted like regular frozen products. French friends weren't very good either.

But I can forgive a lot, because the beef was very good, and their pricing was reasonable.

For dessert I had their chocolate thing.. I'm not even completely sure what it was, but it was so good.

The service was frinedly, but quite hasty and hectic. It was a very busy evening during the Pori Jazz and SuomiAreena events, and the restaurant was completely full. Even still we got our foods fast enough.

They have a good selection of wines from many countries. The Malbec red wine from Argentina recommended by our waitress was a good choice with my reindeer and beef.

I can recommend Andalucia for their good quality meat.