All reviews rental car hotel is located per week excellent hotel pool bar sports sofa gym costa facilities fuerteventura wind surfboard
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We spent a week here with my husband and baby. The hotel is quite new and we had nice, spacious room close to the sea, it was so relaxing to fall asleep hearing the waves of ocean. Very clean, which is always good when you travel with a baby. Didn't have problems without AC as the weather wasn't too hot in the end of November.

The breakfast buffet was super good and had different options every day. You can eat quite healthy if you want - but they do have delicious stuff, missing the crepes and churros ;) also tried dinner buffet few times and it was nice too! Staff in the restaurant was really friendly. Special thanks to the waiter who always entertained our baby, sadly I don't know his name.

The beach is right there in the backyard and what a view - so so beautiful. Do not miss the sunset here. My husband did some surfing, there are few places where to rent surfboard with good price.

The hotel is really "in the middle of nowhere" and personally I would not go there without renting a car. With the car it is fast to reach Costa Calma's town with few shops and restaurants. Also beautiful Sotavento beach nearby is worth visiting!

I can recommend this place to everyone, either you wanna sweat or relax in the sun. :)

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sarasus
Playitas R, Playitas Team at La Pared powered by Playitas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Sarasus,

Thank you for your evaluation and your comments. We are glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us here in our hotel. We will send your feedback to our team too.

We hope to welcome you and your family soon again in our Hotel La Pared powered by Playitas.

Kind regards from Fuerteventura,
Team "La Pared powered by Playitas” 2018

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel with all equipments and possibilities to do sports. Good gym, tennis court, beach volley court, basket ball court where was every day quided exercise lessons like; yoga, stretching, zumba, core etc.... inside they had also spinning and at the pool was water zumba and aqua splash lessons. Didn't cost anything except yoga. The hotel was very near at the popular surf beach "la pared beach" . Really high waves. Also you can rent bicycles to road and terrain. And surfboard rent was there too.

We had a bungalow beside the fench, which was locked day and night but you could go to the gate with key. Room didn't had a AC and few nights was pretty swetty because of the warm wind which comea few times a year to fuerteventura. The hotell have a rooms with AC.

Breakfast was really tasty and they had also healthy options to eat. And lunch at the poolbar was really delicious. Definetly try "Burger la pared"

Dinner was pretty boring and tasteless, so we ated once and that was enough.
Nearby the hotell and beach was fish restaurant, but only what i can say is that you really have to like fish if you wanna eat there

I think i didn't give the fifth star because of the not so good english skills which the hotell staff had. But after few miss understandings we could laugh about it otherwise happy and friendly staff.

I warmly can recommend this place specially those who wanna do sports and relax. Peaceful place.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Compass735745
Playitas R, Playitas Team at La Pared powered by Playitas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Päivikki K,

Thank you for your evaluation and your comments. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here in our hotel.
We will send your feedback to our team too and we work hard every day in order to make our guests feel at ease.
Your comment about the dinner is helpful and we will make it better.
We hope to welcome you soon again in our Hotel La Pared powered by Playitas.

Kind regards,
Clubchef Andy Störmer and the Team “La pared powered by Playitas”

Reviewed 24 July 2017

From the moment I arrived, I was very well looked-after by David from the Wellenkind Surf School. The reception and check in were perfectly smooth and all the staff super friendly and informative. My room was overlooking the ocean, a separate but openvplan bedroom/living room and a brand new bathroom with walk in shower; nice fluffy white towels and robes! I loved the location, quick walk to check the surf. Really pretty beach with waves for all levels of surfer. The Wellenkind Surf Team were very international and did a great job of making sure all the surfers were enjoying themselves! I had the full board meal package, great food, buffet style and healthy options available. Best to hire a car if you want to cruise around Visit Las Playitas too! Awesome place to do some flat water SUPPING or chill out in one of the beach bars. I had a great time, very well looked after! Highly recommended!

Room tip: Block 7 had great views of the sea!
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Playitas R, Playitas Team at La Pared powered by Playitas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Suzi Allen,

Thank you for your wonderful evaluation and your comments.
We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here in our hotel. We will send your feedback to our team, the Wellenkind Surfschool and we will work hard every day in order to make our guests feel at ease.
We hope to welcome you soon again in our Hotel La Pared powered by Playitas to show you the news.

Kind regards from Fuerteventura
Clubchef Andy Störmer and the Team “La Pared powered by Playitas”

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in the middle of nowhere - which absolutely has its charms if you are okay with spending all your time by the hotel. The place lacks life as the pool area is kind of deserted and forget about spending the evening at the pool bar as it is EMPTY!
The breakfast is amazing as is the dinner buffet - also their smoothies and ice coffees are to die for.

La Pared is really, really windy - too much for my liking, I found myself freezing by the pool sometimes because of the winds.

I've enjoyed my stay at La Pared but I won't be returning because of the deserted location, winds and lack of life at the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Christina P
Playitas R, Playitas Team at La Pared powered by Playitas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Christina P,

Thank you for your evaluation and your comments about “La Pared powered by Playitas”. We are glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us here in La Pared.
We are sorry about the windy days in Fuerteventura and we get more reservations in the future for more life at the bar.
Your idea with rent a car is a good information for our guests in the future. We offer a shuttle bus for our clients to be more flexible.

Kind regards,
Clubchef Andy Störmer and the Team “La pared powered by Playitas”

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I have just spent a great week in La Pared by Playitas. Very nice and ambitious instructors. Interesting healthy food. Well-designed apartments with nice details (both bedside lamp and a little reading lamp beside this). It has a very cosy atmosphere as it is smaller than many other sport resorts. Especially nice when you travel on your own.

Room tip: I was glad that I didn't stay in an apartment with a terrace directly to the pool as many people walk here.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Multione
Playitas R, Playitas Team at La Pared powered by Playitas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Multione,
Thank you for your wonderful evaluation and your comments about “La Pared powered by Playitas”.
We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here in our hotel. We will send your feedback to our trainers, the kitchen team and our team. We will work hard every day in order to make our guests feel at ease.
Thank you for your comments about the apartments and we will make it more nicer.

Kind regards from Fuerteventura
Clubchef Andy Störmer and the Team “La Pared powered by Playitas”