Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$72
Agoda.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I was here about a year ago with my wife and promised to give review about this hotel.
It is important to note that hotels in Finland are expensive hence, finding an affordable simple hotel like this with decently clean environment is a reward on top of its low budget. We were really satisfied as customers and the owner is a great guy with an eye to ensure a quality environment and stay for customers though budget is not huge.
The room was quite simple but clean and comfortable.
Overall, we had a good time in the hotel.
I would recomend it to anyone if you are seek a low budget place to sleep. I would definitely go there again if I happen to need accomodation in Lahti

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sam c
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I've been there for a business travel and I'm overall satisfied.
It is a hostel/hotel, indeed they have also single rooms and, maybe, also double ones.
The room was simply furnished but clean and I also had a fridge and a roof-fan; no air conditioning (I've been there in August and a little fresher room would have been nice).
There are separated bathrooms for men and women and a clean shower area.
In the hall you can access 24/24 coffee, tea and a microwave oven. Also lovely cinnamon pasties are usually on the table.
The reception closes quite early but you'll be given a magnetic card to enter the hotel anytime.
Considering it costs definitely a fraction of other hotels in Lathi it is really a good choice for budget travellers.
A problem I encountered was that the persons at the reception often spoke very little, if at all, English and this was unpractical,

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank alebflower
Reviewed 1 July 2012

was here 29.6.-1.7.2012, enjoyed, helpful, nice enough for the price of 34e single, quite, tv, refrigerator, in the CENTRE, satisfied.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jarmoxx69
Reviewed 13 December 2009

To be here is like to be at home. Yes, it is no *****, but for this price it is even more. Right in the center of the town, always clean and quiet. And alway tee and coffee, included in price. And the fact, that I can use a kitchen decided all! I always save lots of money in this not cheap country. Thanks to the owners.

Date of stay: November 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank PetersburgTata77
Reviewed 13 May 2009

The reception is closed on Sundays. We were coming on Sunday night, and they promised by e-mail to be there to let us in, but they didn't. So we were literally left on the street on Sunday night, when everything is closed, and had to go to a nearest hotel, no matter what the price was.

Never again.

Date of stay: May 2009
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank yorouba