“Worth the wait”
Review of Baskeri & Basso

Baskeri & Basso
Ranked #31 of 1,596 Restaurants in Helsinki
Reviewed 14 September 2017

It is quite a challenge to get a table, as the restaurant is only open from Tuesday until Friday.
However it was worth the wait; we enjoyed the tasty food, carefully chosen wines and attentive & professional service. The menu cost €45, which I thought was an excellent value for money.
If you manage to reserve a table, I do stronly recommend it!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We went through the entire menu and I must say that everything was really good. I love the fact that the food is prepared with good ingredients and in a fairly simple way, but with really good flavors and combinations.
The wine selection is also quite good, matching the quality of the food.
We also enjoyed the service we got from the team, including the owner.

It's difficult not to put this very high in the list of best places in Helsinki.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Just awesome! The menu is so well designed for every taste and the food is just so great. If you are into wines, the pairings will knock you off your seat. You have to go!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My wife and I had a date night, and we could not have chosen a better restaurant. Food was excellent. Service was perfect. Atmosphere was amazing. We felt welcome from the first moment we stepped in. This was one of the best, if not the best, complete dining experience that I have had. Even the location is nice. It's easy to get there with public transportation, and there are lots of places to park your car. We'll return next week to have dinner with our friends. We cannot wait. And we highly recommend anyone having a wonderful dinner at this wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here with a group of friends. Sat in the separated area above. Food was very good and service was mediocre. Long and pretty pretentious explanations about pretty simple food. Unfortunately due to us sitting separated from the rest of the clients, the staff kind of forgot about us and we would have liked to order more but were not able to.

1  Thank AnnaandJay