Open today: 11:30 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Great escaperoom experience!

Fun escaperooms, logical and fun solutions. Friendly staff. Great options on room themes. Good for... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2022
TaareTukala
via mobile
Fun and exciting activity

We did the Terminal X which was a lot of fun! Difficulty was just perfect, as it got excitingly... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2022
IinaaT
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Helsinki
Helsinki Card
110 Reviews
from US$58.96
from US$254.59
from US$132.60
from US$31.82
More Info
All reviews escape room three rooms super fun game experience challenging enough game master lots of fun curse diamonds puzzles tasks terminal challenges dungeon titanic staging trilogy
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Challenge In airplane game was good for our team and we had fun all the way through this room. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

A really fun, different and riveting escape room! The location was very easy to find near the city center, and the game was available in English. The theme/concept of the game was excellent, and very well executed in the set and props. The level of difficulty was just right and it was easy to get fully absorbed into the game. Positive elements that set it apart from other escape rooms were the technical aspects (the easy communication and countdown/clue board) and the very well-maintained set. The game was a thrill ride from the beginning, highly recommended!

Date of experience: April 2016
EXITELiveGames, Omistaja at EXITE Live Games, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

We are very happy to hear you had such a positive experience as that is what is important for us to deliver. We put effort in the details of the game and try to create unique game rooms that differ from other rooms in the area. We wish to EXITE you again if and when you come back to play our other games!

Reviewed 7 April 2016

This is the first escape room I played and found it quite a thrilling experience. Exite offers at the moment two different rooms to play. The rooms offered way more interesting challenges than I had imagined. I played both rooms in a row and were bit exhausted at start of another room, but still got out in a good time. I recommend the four elements room for first-timers since it's a bit easier than the airplane room. I'll go to their new when it's finished. I'd recommend this for everyone who craves a challenge.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Airplane was excellent game (not too easy, not too difficult), and staging of the rooms was very nice. It can be played with only two participants (I was there only with one friend), but three might be better. If too many participants, room can get a bit grounded. Best escape room I have played this far (before that I had played three rooms in Helsinki), so warm recommendation!

Date of experience: March 2016
EXITELiveGames, Omistaja at EXITE Live Games, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Thank you for your honest review,we are happy to hear for your good experience as it is very important for us to deliver a valuable experience for customers!

Reviewed 18 March 2016

Unlike most independent escape room challenges, this one left me feeling adequately challenged.
The room itself was cosy but fit the theme well.
Our presenter for the day was very accommodating and an assortment of snacks and drinks were provided prior the to game start.
Usually funding and quality of materials and problems hinders most smaller escape room businesses however the owner had obviosuly taken it upon himself to deliver a higher level product than most. We were also let in on the next room in development, I can't say too much but lets just say its going to be magical!!!
We did the element room this time however the airplane room offers a higher degree of difficulty.
I would definitely return to do any other rooms exite has to offer and would recommend this for families, friends and couples alike.

Date of experience: March 2016