“One of, if not the best vietnamese restaurant in town”
Review of No. 5 Coffee

No. 5 Coffee
Ranked #336 of 1,803 Restaurants in Helsinki
Reviewed 3 February 2017

This family run vietnamese place is my favorite lunch spot. It's always full, the people working there are always friendly and the food is always good. Everything is fresh, healthy, filling and full of flavors. The summer rolls, either just made or made fresh to order, are the best in town and the Bun bo nam bo is awesome. The Pho is great as well. And so is Ga xao sa. Price is very nice. I just wish it were open on weekends as well :)

1  Thank Tommi T

Reviewed 27 January 2017

At lunchtime the small place is packed with people. The place isn't actually a cafe, but a Vietnamese restaurant. The pho with chicken was really good. We shall definitely visit this place again.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Dear food lovers,

How would you feel or express the feeling of " Eureka! I finally found what I'd been looking for"?This happened to me as I found " Bánh Tráng Cuốn" here, in this No.5.
All food I tried (many times) were good, Phở, Nem, Bún Bò Nam Bộ etc, but " Bánh Tráng Cuốn" (No.3 ?) is still my most favorite. All ingredients are fresh and cooked with care.
Vegetarians have tofu and eggs here, either as "Bánh Tráng Cuốn"- delicious or stir fried with rice- tasty.
Several western-like dishes, eg Salads (and something else which I did not pay attention, sorry).
Home mad white bread, café, tea included.
Prices are affordable ( for a local) 9.50-12€
I should also mention another fact that nicely completes my "food time" here: cozy atmosphere. I do enjoy how the owners/chefs smile and say hello and thank you to their food fanatics; I like to watch the chef wrap and roll Bánh Tráng Cuốn.
Keep in mind: it's alway super crowded from 11-13:00 So if you are not "dying" in hunger you should come after this busy time.
Good food, lovely people, pleasant atmosphere, ideal location, affordable prices. What else do you ask for?

1  Thank Nguyen T
Reviewed 22 July 2016

I'm happy to have found this place, since the food here reminded me of the food I had in northern Vietnam last time I visited. The family who owns this place is very friendly and makes delicious food.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Pho is a good idea for lunch. Theirs was a large bowl full of flavours, just enough seasoning to give you a hot kick but not overwhelmed by it. Friendly staff, reasonable prices. What more do you need?