“Salmon soup on the sunny terrace”
Review of Kuu Kuu

Kuu Kuu
Ranked #31 of 1,598 Restaurants in Helsinki
Price range: US$0 - US$146
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kampinmalmi
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

As it was summer, we sat outside on the sunny terrace. My friend had a toast skagen and i had a salmon soup. They were borh very good. Inside i can imagine it beeing super cosy during autumn and winter. I will definetly come back!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My colleagues and I had a bad experience at Kuu Kuu, but contacted the manager and they resolved the issue. I liked the fact that they cared for their customers and tried to satisfy us.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We had two visits to this fancy little restaurant in the classic Tølø area in Helsinki . First evening we stayed in the bar with a friend . Good selection of drinks and champagnes , excellent and smiling waitress .

Second evening we had dinner . Small menu but outstandingly well-composed . The arctic char was perfectly cooked , accompanied with new potatoes and vegetables of the season . Wine proposals were super , and we had a memorable evening . Again the restaurant staff were just friendly and effective .

A strongly recommended place for an informasjon and cosy dinner .

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We went to KuuKuu initially as it was just down the road from our hotel/apartment. We were both really impressed and went back twice more. We tried a variety of mains and starters and would recommend all of them - the salmon soup, reindeer starter, meatballs, toast skagen and fish of the day. Everything is well done and presented. Service is good, even when they are busy and the restaurant has a nice ambience. Its a restaurant that we'd go to if it was at home.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My boyfriend and I both had a different menu and we were both very enthousiastic about every single dish. The food was presented in a colourful and delicate way. The tastes were well-balanced and the products were of a good quality. The arctic char was the purest fish I ever tasted.