“Yummy pho! ”

Ranked #173 of 1,757 Restaurants in Helsinki
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We tend to "pho where ever we go" so we came across this place and popped in. We came at the lunch special so we got noodle soup with beef and meatballs and it came with salad bar (different types; noodle salad which was spicy in my opinion! Pasta salad with pesto and sun dried tomatoes, Quinoa salad, samosas, and other yummy options) it also came with coffee! I good find for decent money- and tasty too!

1  Thank kerri9888

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Definitely a must when in Helsinki. Extremely fresh food with decent prices for what Helsinki city centre normally is. Anything with tofu is fantastic there!

1  Thank IggyArgu
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here for dinner. She had pho soup with tofu and I had the curry of the day with duck. We both thought that the food was good, although it could have used a but more seasoning. The service was quick and friendly. I feel that given the food and general atmosphere, the prices are a little on the high side.

1  Thank CarlosHEL
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

It's a good place to get a bite at. They had a Finnish waitress which was a little weird to me for a Vietnamese place. The place turns into a bar, I think, in the evening so maybe that explains it. Though, that makes the place even more bizarre.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

My favourite lunch spot in Helsinki at the moment. Really love their food. The Pho is always tasty as h*ll, the Shanghai tacos are fabulous and all the other stuff are brilliant as well.

The restaurant itself is quite small, even tiny, and usually very crowded. The staff is young and sometimes moody.

Perfect for a marvellous lunch!