3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$141
TravelocityUS$141
TraveluroUS$142
getaroom.comUS$146
1,101 results
All reviews french balcony business class tram stop sea view friendly hotel late check perfect stay city centre central station room was spacious checking in min walk breakfast buffet sauna ferry pillows shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2022

A very accessible hotel - breakfast is served until 12.00 pm which is great for late sleepers. We were able to do a late checkout at 2.00 pm without any hassle.
We stayed on the 8th floor, and while the room was spacious, the window was a bit small and we only had view of the backyard, leaving the room on the darker side. The lighting of the room was nice.

The bathroom was very small. This was an issue when showering, because there was no shower curtain or anything to protect the rest of the bathroom from water when showering. We also had issues with the temperature of the water - it was super warm and we were unable to lower it.

The breakfast offers a wide range of breads, condiments, juices and yoghurts. A fun addition to the expected offer, is that you can order your own omelets directly from the kitchen using tickets where you tick what you want it to contain.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 8 May 2022

The room wasn’t prepared properly (no towels), dirty. Changed room was not clean also. Shampoo and gel dispensers in shower are broken, no slippers, no water (complimentary and even in reception fridge). Not really friendly staff.

Date of stay: May 2022
Corporate Customer Care Corporate Customer Care, Owner at Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Александр З. I am disappointed to read your comments regarding our team, particularly as our friendly and attentive service often receives the most praise from our guests. I am sorry this was not your experience and will be sure to address this with the relevant team members. I hope that we will have another chance to welcome you, so that we can wow you with our true Park Plaza service in future. Kind regards,

Regards,
Global, Customer Care Specialist

Reviewed 1 May 2022

I arrived at the hotel after finding there clearly marked and well maintained underground (heated) car park (which is chargeable at 26 Euros per night) and took the lift straight to reception.

The check-in staff (Alexander I think the name was) was professional and engaging. The hotel is clean and modern, with some rooms offering views of the harbour. Rooms are clean and spacious with all the facilities you would expect from a modern hotel.

Breakfast is a buffet and offers choices for all tastes, and has all the things you would expect of a Finnish Breakfast

Nearby you can rent one of those motorised scooters or bikes so you can cycle around the area.

Reviewed 28 April 2022

I'll admit that my needs and preferences are not the same as everyone's, but this hotel does very nicely for me. Location is great - I can walk to the office in under 15 minutes, I can get to it easily from the airport by train and tram (route 7 or 9) which means I can get to the hotel for just 4.20 Euros! It isn't right in the centre, but it is right next to the water, so the views are good. Some decent bars and restaurants nearby.
The room is big enough and has everything you need. Bathroom could be bigger, but it is modern, clean and adequate. Breakfast is very good and the restaurant is nice. Service in the hotel has been very good and very friendly so far, and this is my fourth stay. Also, they have a very well equipped gym, which is a high priority for me. And it is open 24 hours a day, which means that you don't encounter some of the time restrictions you sometimes encounter in other hotels. If they could have a pool too, even better, but I guess that won't happen! But I am more than happy to keep booking myself in here on my future trips.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Keef74
Reviewed 19 April 2022

We booked this hotel for one night before our Tallinn cruise. The hotel is located within a walking distance of West Harbour.

There was a lucrative sparkling offer of 135 euros for a superior room including a bottle of sparkling wine and breakfast. Without the sparkling wine, the rate would have been 30 euros more.

I had asked for a corner superior room and we got it from the 5th floor. It had a French balcony with side sea views. The other two sea-facing windows were located high and were narrow. You had to stand on your toes to be able to see something. Also, the windows were very dirty.

In the middle of the quite spacious room was a big support column that had probably made it harder to place the furniture. There was a soft big sofa table that wasn't a good place to put your sparkling wine glass down. A smaller proper table is needed.

The breakfast was served until 12:00 and it was calmer than we have usually encountered at this hotel.

1  Thank Mikael F