All reviews double king tiny plastic hot temperature decor inside is renovated hotel relaxing breakfast walk distance new design rooms are clean and comfortable separate rooms funky hotel free upgrade food market spent nights here price level basic amenities minute walk from the hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Recepti0n, Asiakassuhdepäällikkö at Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

At the reception the staff was really unpleasant I was asking for explanation and info and she was very not helpful, no info nothing and she was asking for my details like in an angry and superb way.
Then my travel agency booked for me and even if I’m a member of Radisson reward program they didn’t recognize my stay... so far ok but then they have free botte of water in the rooms just for member of the reward program(and I’m a member) but I was not allowed to have it still because the booking was done trough my agency.
Then the room was not that clean at all as you can see from the picture

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear joeitaly26,

thank you so much for your stay and for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear you did feel this way about our services.
Radisson Reward benefits are included to your stay if booking your stay through our own website or straight from the hotel. Please advice your agency to use these channels when booking the Radisson Hotels to get full benefits of your stay.
We are still happy that otherwise you liked our hotel.
Have a great day and welcome to visit us also next time when travelling to Helsinki!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Situated directly opposite the harbour - ask for a front facing room if you can get one, great views.

Restaurant serves an impressive spread in the morning.

A modern hotel with everything you would need, 2 minutes walk from the city centre.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Cloud_Matt,

thank you so much for your stay with us and for your feedback.
So great you had a nice visit to our hotel and you have enjoyed your time in Helsinki.
Have a great day and we truly hope to see you very soon again here with us!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

My wife and I stayed one night at Radisson Blu Seaside before we took the overnight ferry to St. Petersburg. Radisson Blu Seaside is within walking distance to the ferry West Terminal, actually we can see our ferry, Princess Anastasia, from our hotel room window. Our 7th floor room was very quiet, excellent view of the harbour, bed was very comfortable. The morning breakfast was excellent with many choices. The tram stop is by the hotel, and only two to three stops to Senate Square and the main harbour. The hotel is also within walking distance to the Helsinki shopping district and the Rock Church. We paid Canadian $244 for one night, not cheap, but Finland is a Scandinavian country, nothing is cheap there, a Helsinki tour book is 15 euro, compared to 5 euro in other European countries. But overall, I would recommend Radisson Blu Seaside if you are taking the ferry to St. Petersburg or Tallinn.

Room Tip: 7th floor facing the harbour.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 2CanadianTravellers,

thank you so much for your visit and for your time to write this feedback.
So great to hear you have had a nice stay with us and have enjoyed our services. We are happy that you have loved our beds and the breakfast as much as we love them too.
Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Helsinki and we hope to see you soon again when visiting Helsinki and Finland!
Have a great day!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing place to stay for a quick stop to Helsinki. The staff is kind and the rooms are cleans and comfortables. Breakfast is very good and complete.
One negative point: there are too slow to clean breakfast tables, we have to wait a few minutes each time.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Nicolas P,

thank you so much for your stay with us and for your nice feedback.
We really enjoyed having you here and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay too!
I will tell the breakfast staff about this negative point, but I hope you had a great start for the day with our super breakfast!
Have a great day and welcome soon again to stay with us!