“delicious sandwiches”

Ranked #277 of 1,757 Restaurants in Helsinki
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Sandwich, smoothie, and juice shop. Organic & fair trade coffee. 100% Vegan. Everything available gluten-free.
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Every time i go to Helsinki i eat here. The sandwiches are just so good. I just wish they would change the menu sometimes cause at least the last couple years when i have eaten here it has stayed the same.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Great sandwiches that are also available gluten-free! I LOVE the one with lots of avocado. Just mention that you are celiac and they will be very careful not to contaminate your sandwich. Juices are also great and have lots of nice flavors.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend both loved the sandwiches we ate, very tasty. The price is slightly high for a sandwich but considering prices in Helsinki it is worth it.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Kippo really made my day. Everything vegan, fresh and tasty. On top of that friendly service with a smile. I found their price level very reasonable, considering it is in downtown Helsinki. Will be back.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice during our visit to Helsinki. We tried the sir pesto and zohan sandwiches which were very good (especially the sir pesto). We also had a nango-coconut-spinach shake that was very good as well. I added the hemp protein and liked it.
Like many places in Helsinki, it's a bit pricey (8 eur per sandwich), but they made it as you ordered from all fresh ingrediants and it's 100% vegan.