“In the heart of Helsinki”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #42 of 1,598 Restaurants in Helsinki
Price range: US$27 - US$47
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Helsinki serving your favourite Hard Rock Cocktails and great food everyday of the week. The restaurant is adorned by Rock memorabilia from legendary and contemporary artists such as Kiss, John Lennon, Michael Jackson and more. Don't miss our Rock Shop!
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Great central location and world known brand, so what can go wrong. Not the biggest HRC/shop in the world and memorabilia either isn't that special, but after several visits during last few years, they've become better every time(service, drinks, food). Check their live music nights and go for a drink and nachos :)

HRC_HELSINKI, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Hello Halkidis! Thank you for the great review and recommendation! :) We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

My husband is a HRC pin and t-shirt collector so of course, we had to stop here and pick up items for his collection. But we almost missed it, as it is a very nondescript HRC. We didn't eat here, but the memorabilia for sale was very lacking with very little choice.

Hello Lisa. Thank you for taking the time to write your review on our Hard Rock Cafe Helsink. We are happy to hear that your husband is a fan of the brand and would love to hear more of his selection. I am sorry to hear that our retail selection in our Rock Shop was not to your liking on this occasion however, we hope you had a great visit to Helsinki!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Even though the service was quite efficient, the food was barely decent( too salty chicken, frozen fries...) and therefore far away from reaching excellence.

Hello Marti - Thank you for the feedback and I am sorry to hear about your isolated experience regarding our food. I have passed your comments to our kitchen manager in order to build a better experience for our guests. I hope your next visit will meet your expectations.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

As a Hard Rock Caffe T-Shirt collector, I had to visit the Cafe.
Lunch time was near, so I've decided to have a nice burger there.

I had the Hickory BBQ Bacon Burger, and I must say, it was delicious! A must try If you visit the restaurant.

Hello Daniel! Thank you for your great review! We are always happy to hear feedback from our retail collectors. Happy to hear you enjoyed our delicious food and we look forward to your next visit! :)

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The concept is well known. Music vids, American dishes, and lots of memorabilia. When we went there, the restaurant was almost empty, but we could not choose a table by our self. The food was traditionaly good and a little overpriced, but you know that if you visit this kind of resto. The staff of the Helsinki restaurant, was below zero : waiting period long, we cleaned our table ourself. When the bill has to be paid, they were very active to tell how we can donate a tip. After such a bad service, the tip was zero and the smile of the servant disappeared quicker than the empty dishes on our table.

Hello 'Viperpowco' and thank you for taking the time to write your review. Most restaurants in Helsinki and in all Hard Rock Cafes, guests are seated so i am sorry that you had the impression that you could seat yourselves. Happy for hear that you enjoyed our food as so many of our other guests. I am sorry and curious to read about the service you received. In Finland, we do not have a tipping culture so our staff do not proactively ask guests to leave a tip so I am sorry you felt pressured. I am not sure I understand you that you had to 'clear the table yourself' as we do not allow our guests into our dish area. I have passed your comments to our operational managers to investigate what had happened.