Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$147
Hotels.comUS$147
HolidayInn.comUS$147
PricelineUS$147
eDreamsUS$147
getaroom.comUS$154
1,164 results
All reviews the holiday inn finnair bus railway station city centre great location executive room within walking distance business trip comfortable hotel supermarket square euros ihg sauna proximity stockmann
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2021

This hotel has a very central location at Helsinki Central Station.

We booked a standard room for 97 euros but as an IHG Platinum member, we were upgraded to an Executive room on the top 8th floor with stunning views.

The rooms are not extra spacious but very practical. Executive rooms have complimentary water and chocolate, better bathroom amenities, and bathrobes.

The breakfast was pleasantly calm with friendly service. The food selection was very good. The breakfast was included in our room rate. Otherwise, it is 20 euros per person.

The reception staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Mikael F
Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

Visited this hotel 2 times, in January 2019 and 2020 (unfortunatelly I can not put right months on the app now).
Good location, very comfy modern designed rooms, good breakfast and good stuff! All reccommendation for this hotel. For sure will be again my choice when I'll visit Helsinki.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ena_1511
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

Location is good being so close to the train station as I was coming in from Tampere.

Room size is good as I was there for business.

Good walking distance to the shops, waterfront and supermarket is just around the corner.

Breakfast is a good selection for the holiday inn, others I’ve stayed in didn’t have the same range.

The fitness gym has all the necessary bare minimum equipment (bike, air walk, treadmill..) however no wifi signal in there.
Needs a good clean, equipment is looking a little worn.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank minnie_globetrotter
Mari S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Dear minnie_globetrotter,

thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us in Helsinki and thank you for your kind comments regarding our location and breakfast as well. Hopefully we will see you as our guest again in the future!

Sanni Saarinen
Duty Manager

Reviewed 16 February 2020

I knew the location of the Holiday Inn City Centre, and this was my primary reason for selecting this property on this occasion - right next door to the train station, and 200m walk from were I was having a couple of meetings. Ignoring the meetings, its still a perfect location due to it's proximity to the train station and only 10min walk from the waterfront market area (not sure that's the name of it, but you probably know what I mean)

This was my first stay at this property, and was pleasantly surprised at the size of the rooms. The reception & restaurant staff were also very professional, pleasant & well humoured - even though the house-keeping staff were a little dour.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank David F
Mari S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear David F,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre. Nice to hear, that your visit went well.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back in Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre soon again!

Kind regards, Mari Salonen General Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2020

中央駅、トラム、空港行バス、どれも至近の素晴らしいアクセスです。フロントのスタッフMiraはとてもフレンドリーで親切、エストニアへ行く日はフェリーが早朝のため、朝食がレストランで摂れないと伝えると、テイクアウト用の朝食(サンドイッチ、ヨーグルト、フルーツ、ブリックパックの飲み物)をフロントで受け取れるよう手配してくれました。笑顔の素晴らしい親切なスタッフのおかげで、このホテルでの滞在がさらに快適になりました。Special thanks to the kind staff, Mira. Your smile made our stay perfect!

Date of stay: July 2019