“Subscale service”
Review of Mattolaituri

Mattolaituri
Ranked #36 of 114 Quick Bites in Helsinki
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Terrace open in 2011 and located by the sea in Kaivopuisto Park. Coffee or champagne with beautiful views.
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Waiter served 7 customers then to inform ”we have just one queue” and left just before us...annoying

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

During a sunny day sit here for a while and have a coffee or glas of champagne embrace the moment , the view the people and you will never forget this moment.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I have always liked the place and service in Matto laituri, location and style could not be better.

Today I had to witness that none of the 5-6 people behind the counter were not willing to help two elderly ladies moving with walkers to get their coffees to their tables. Result was spilled coffees and a mess.

I felt sorry for the ladies and became angry at the young waitresses behaviour. With The prices, please take the extra steps!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Turo50
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Recommended to this place by my host as I stayed nearby. Great for watching the world go by over some food/snack/wine.

As I was hungry, I ordered their BBQ pork ribs. Generous portion and fulfilling. But the best of this place gotta to be the view. So do visit only when weather is good.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Mattolaituri in English means a platform to wash carpets. I proudly state that I have always been among the first males there as you see.

Date of visit: August 2017