Lowest prices for your stay
€110
€110
Get rewarded with One Key
MakeMyTrip
€94
All reviews train station great location free coffee and tea single bed short stay reception desk pedestrian street walking distance on foot noise floor elevator kettle eur minus
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2023

I booked Dec for my partners weekend away. The location was fantastic as was only 10min walk to christmas markets and everything was on our door step. The room I had booked was suppose to be an upgraded version but we didn't get that - the room itself was okay but the bathroom was tiny and not particularly clean but it done the job. If you want to get a good night sleep, you wont as there is a club right next to you which closes at 6am! Overall it was okay and done the job as we were only there to sleep.

Date of stay: December 2022
Reviewed 2 July 2022

Average clean and amazingly located hotel in the city center of Helsinki. It takes not more than 10 minutes on foot to come from central train station. Staff was helpful, wi-fi worked fine, free coffee and tea in the reception (when it was open - trust me, not always open, even during a daytime). Free shampoo and shower gel bottles in the bathroom, TV inside the room with international channels, also there is an elevator to reach 5th or 6th floor where all rooms are located. Free storage rooms with a lockers for hotels guests.
The biggest minus of the hotel - there were no air conditioning!!! It was not possible to sleep at night, because of the heat. Windows opens very little and it didn't helps to ventilate room at all. Another problem - if your room faces the bar street, it's not possible to sleep until 4 AM - when all bars closes. Actually for the price we have paid (86 EUR per night for twin room), hotel facilities are not worth these money. Sleep quality terrible, no A/C, no breakfast, small bathroom, reception desk was not working for most of the time, no minibar, no fridge in the room.

Date of stay: June 2022
HotelFinn HotelFinn, Other at Hotelli Finn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Dear Setonas,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it. We are happy to hear you liked our central location.
Unfortunately, we don't have A/C in our hotel. The heat wave was unusual for Finland. We are happy to give a fan and a mini fridge from the recption, when asked. We are sorry to hear that we couldn't meet your expectations.

Kind regards,
Rebecca
Hotel Finn

Reviewed 4 December 2021

I stayed for two nights, I checked in late in the evening after reception was closed, however everything was perfectly arranged for late arrivals, key card left in a letter box with passcode and also pass code given to enter main door.
Room was warm and very clean, facing main road.
It was saturday night when I checked in , so , of course below the hotel it is a main road where are a lot of night club, but windows are keeping noise away.
I highly recommend this hotel as Helsinki is expensive and this is not much high price and the location is amazing.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ANTONIO F
HotelFinn HotelFinn, Other at Hotelli Finn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Dear Antonio,

Thank you for your very kind review, we appreciate it. We're happy to hear you liked your comfortable room, our central location and easy check-in. You're more than welcome to stay whit us again!

Kind regards,
Rebecca
Hotel Finn

Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

Never again, all kind of drunken people russians partying all night long, i could’nt sleep . I told this to the reception they didnt do nothing . This is so cheap hotel that all kind of people come here . I think that hotel finn have minors a lot because cheapness and because not reception at night . Be aware !

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelFinn HotelFinn, Other at Hotelli Finn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience. Silence should be followed between 10PM
and 8AM at our property and we have a security guards patrol the hotel at night time. If we have customers staying who do not follow our house rules we will always discuss with them or we need to ask them to leave. I don't know what happened in this case. We have our reception emergency nunmber as well as security patrol's phone number in the room and on the reception door that our customers can contact us 24/7 if there are any problems during the night. We do not accommodate minors in our hotel, with a few exceptions, in which case the booking is made by the parents and they have an official permission document. We accommodate minors in our hotel about one or two times a year and have never had any problems with them. We consider these cases carefully and as a rule only adults stay at our hotel. I will talk about your review with our reception staff to find out happened and discuss what should we do in this kind of situations. I want to apologize the harm caused. Our hotel should be a quiet and safe place for everyone which clearly failured at that night. You're more than welcome to stay wiht us agian if you wish to give us a new change. If you wish to book again you can contact me dircetly by sending an email to emma@hotellifinn.fi.

I wish you a lovely day!

Kind Regards,
Emma
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

Clean room, friendy staff, location was nice, unique. I can only recommend this place. Dog friendly Hotel and my dog also enjoyed . This was peaceful Hotel middle in Helsinki and you can sleep your night well.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelFinn HotelFinn, Other at Hotelli Finn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Dear Sonjan184,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're happy to hear that you and your dog enjoyed the stay. Welcome to stay with us again!

Kind Regards,