Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hilton
Hotels.comUS$223
TravelocityUS$223
Prestigia.comUS$231
1,263 results
All reviews the executive lounge great hotel sea view top floor city centre minute walk walking distance business hotel public transportation the main railway station hotel restaurant bro sauna hakaniemi square stops stylish
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2021 via mobile

I am a Hilton diamond member and Hilton property is always my first choice wherever I go. This Hilton at Helsinki is probably one of the best Hilton I have been to. The main reason is the excellent staffs and its executive lounge. I was upgraded to executive floor prior to arrival, staffs are very helpful in making sure i have good experience here. My baggage was delayed and I have nothing. They not only provided me with some necessities but only guide me to where I can find clothes, coats and grocery. I can’t survive Helsinki cold without coats so really appreciate their help. The executive lounge was relocated to first floor due to pandemic. The breakfast at the executive lounge is one of the best, with variety of food choices with some Finnish speciality. The karjalanpiirakka is so delicious, remember to top it with egg butter. The rye bread is equally good and something not to miss. The evening social event is excellent with some drinks choices. The room I have is a king executive, it’s quite spacious with nice view towards the river. Cleanliness is top notch, kudos to housekeeping team. The location is why I chose this property and it truly within walking distance to almost all major attractions. There is good public transportation in Helsinki with bus and tram stops nearby so you can literally go anywhere from here with ease. This will be my to go hotel in Helsinki and highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BPY123
Reviewed 22 December 2021

Staff were excellent. Hotel restaurant was too full to accommodate us when we were staying there without bookings. Location was walking distance from all of the interesting places in Helsinki and staff were very helpful to recommend things to do and supply us with a map.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 13 December 2021

One of the finest hotels in Helsinki. Helpful, courteous , knowledgeable and friendly staff. Front desk manager went above and beyond to find Covid testing and provide service. Restaurant excellent food and quality service.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 12 December 2021

Breakfast and dinner, both fantastic. Room perfect. Gym and pool both immaculate. Location was perfect, a walk to most places. Samuel in reception was outstanding. Great help and advice for around the city.

Reviewed 2 December 2021

So I booked a stay in Hotel Helsinki Strand for a week as a surprise gift for my mother and even before arrival Anastasia and Petri from the Front Desk have been soo helpful. They prepared a very nice room with a great view for us as well as a very cute treatment. It was our very first time that we have been in the northern parts of the world at all and Anastasia, Samuel, Manu and Ville did their very best to give us some advices and some nice recommendations what to do. We unfortunately couldn’t do everything at once but we already prepared some sort of a bucket list with some things we definitely want to do soon and I‘m sure we will come back once again. Everyone has been so nice to us, especially Anne from the Breakfast. She welcomed us every morning with a big smile and her friendly and helpful manner. She even made sure that she was working on our departure day so she could say us goodbye properly. Thanks to all so so much again! We have been very honored of you having us!

Date of stay: November 2021