Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$149
Priceline
US$145
Hotels.comUS$149
ScandicHotels.comUS$148
eDreamsUS$149
All reviews renovated hotel waffle station renovated recently loved our stay great location gluten free products fresh rooms room decor is nice weekend the upper floors no window finnish specialities the heart of the city dining table nordic countries sauna area euros per night
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2021

Bed was really comfy. The room is Nice and cozy . Tv chrome cast was big positive thing. This hotel is near all you need when you visit Helsinki. You can go shopping or go visit museum. Food is all around. Breakfast is served till 12 in the summer mornings and it is really versatile.

Date of stay: July 2021
Virpi Vidal, Guest Services / Front Office at Marski by Scandic, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Thank you JaninaL181!

How lovely to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our rooms and beds to your liking! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! In the meantime, we wish you a lovely summer!

Reviewed 20 July 2021

Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com

Reviewed 17 July 2021

Everything was perfect.
Early check-in was possible. Our room was upgraded, it was good start to the day.
Perfect location. Everything is close to the hotel.
This was our second time to stay there and definitely we will come back.

Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Virpi Vidal, Guest Services / Front Office at Marski by Scandic, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Thank you, Triin N, for your visit and your wonderful words. It makes us very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We will be looking forward to welcoming you back again!

In the meantime, we wish you a wonderful summer!

Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

I stood for 2 nights in that hotel and I am very disappointed about the service. The room was not serviced while I was away during daytime and there was rubbish lying around when I first came in. In the booking we asked for a interconnecting room , we were with 4 people, but we didn't get them. The value for money is very poor. I expect much more from a 4 star hotel. Next time I will book a budget hotel from a hotel chain. There I know what I get and that is much better than in this 4star hotel in the best location in Helsinki

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear annealtmiks,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I am so sorry to hear that your experience was not what we strive to provide. This does not reflect our goals at all and I apologize. I will forward your review to our management team.

If you wish to tell us more, please contact us directly to marski @ scandichotels.com and we will be in touch with you.

We hope to welcome you back and in the meantime, we wish you a wonderful summertime.

Reviewed 16 July 2021

I loved the aesthetics of this hotel. The location was superior for a city staycation. For those traveling with a car, it's good to notice that the underground parking is very tight, but manageable.

We stayed in the 6th floor facing the street and the noise was barely audible expect some honks and motorcycles. This was on sunday, so it might be different on busier weekdays.

The service was very good and no complaints there. I highly advice loaning bicycles (free of charge) for exploration. You can get everywhere in the center super fast with them.

Sauna was surpisinigly good and will fit many people. Though on Sunday I was the only one there :P.

We were celebrating my girlfriends birthday which was noted by the staff with a self drawn card, which was a nice detail.

The breakfast was superior in both variety and quality. Overall I can highly recommend this hotel both for work and leisure. Good job.

Room tip: Rooms facing the street have better view ( I recommend higher floors). Rooms facing the inner court are quiter.
Date of stay: July 2021

Thank you so much, MrHert, for your visit and your wonderful review. It gives us much joy to read that you enjoyed your stay and were able to make use of our services. The bikes have been very popular this summer, Helsinki is such a beautiful city to see by bike.

We hope to welcome you back again! Perhaps next time for your birthday!

Concierge