Lowest prices for your stay
US$143
View deal
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$144
Agoda.comUS$144
3,486 results
All reviews converted warehouse viking line city centre breakfast buffet big hotel nice hotel ferry terminal market place hotel is situated min walk business trip visiting helsinki double bed spacious room harbour sauna pillars
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2021

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

I've been here before with my family (wife & three kids). We stayed again in one of the two-story presidential suites. It's spacious with nice view to the harbor. Three bathrooms. As a Finn I appreciate the private sauna. I don't know whether it's due to covid, but to me it seemed the price was low. Will definitely go again. I gotta work in Helsinki quite often in the coming months and I just might pick this as my lodging.

Room tip: Private car park, 25 € a day
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels
Reviewed 25 April 2021

In April, there was a sale 'Reward nights with 50% discount' at this hotel. The price was just 10.000 points. So we booked a two-night stay.

The point nights are only for standard rooms. Because my partner is a Scandic TOP level member, we were upgraded to a superior room.

We got a nice spacious room on the 5th floor. Actually, this room was previously a Superior Extra category room because you could find a bottle of hair conditioner and body lotion in the bathroom.

The hotel is practically located near the Viking terminal. It was easy to make a short picnic cruise to Tallinn.

The breakfast is well organized and the food selection is extensive.

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank Mikael F
Reviewed 20 April 2021

Absolute it amazing great sraff! All my requests were fulfilled and i felt welcome and cared for. Bed was just right! I was when give ice for our wine, and the hitti was in a perfect location yet peaceful. Loved the whole experience an extra thank you for the tall man at the reception - you are great at your job

Date of stay: April 2021