2,522 results
All reviews business room train station business class room number comfortable bed nespresso machine central location shower curtain late check standard room breakfast buffet is walking distance excellent location very nice hotel business trip an upgrade quiet street
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Hotel itself is good, but nothing really special. Rooms are quite spacious and clean, and service is great, location is great, breakfast is great.. There is a small gym in the hotel itself, but the real perk is free access to close by proper gym. I would still recommend getting back to hotel for sauna, after, as sauna in this hotel is one of the best I have seen. It is not the biggest or fanciest, but the air flow and the comfort of the heat is great. It has been built in a correct way to give you the best sauna experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Terppa
HeikkiP, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Terppa!

Thank you for your review and taking time to share your experience. First of all, I am happy to hear that you liked our central location and our Super Breakfast! I'm also happy that you enjoyed the opportunity to use our co-operated professional GYM and then our own Sauna!

Have nice and sunny autumn and welcome back to Helsinki and Plaza Hotel!

Head Concierge Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Ideally located just around the corner from the station for those coming in by train from the airport. Great room, great hotel, great breakfast! Would strongly recommend this hotel for anyone coming to Helsinki.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BandBTravellers
Heikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Barbara C,

Thank you for your kind review and comments! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Especially, your kind comments concerning our Super Breakfast was very pleasant to read! Thank you also for your appreciation regarding our central location which is one of the most important benchmark for us.

Please find and friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (#plazahotelhelsinki, @plazahotelhelsinki) to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed herenfor one night. Dinner was goor but expensive and small menu to choose from. Friendly service. Parking garage is expensive 35 euro per day. Flat rate ! Rooms are fine although the wifi in my room was weak. There was an unpleasant smell in the bathroom.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Heikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear paparoel,

Thank you for your rating and feedback. I am happy that you liked our service. However, I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with your room, I will forward your feedback to our maintenance department.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Centrally located, helpful staff, an amazing breakfast, corridors that are trendy and a room that is spacious and fancy. If one is going on business to Helsinki there is no better hotel to be. I highly recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi 148rodrigod!

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially your headline made me smile! I will forward your kind words to our Team Plaza!

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2018

I literally go there from time to time just for the breakfast. Very friendly staff. Comforting place overall.

You can find the hotel easily it is really close to the casino. Also in front of the casino is one of the rare spots you can find free parking spots downtown.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Matias K!

Thank you for your 5 star rating and taking time to share your experience with us! I am extremely happy, that you liked our service and breakfast! TIP: Book next time one of our Business Class rooms or Suites. When staying at those upper category rooms, you will have also access to our Plaza Lounge, where you can work or pamper your self after an busy day.

Have nice autumn adn welcome back to Helsinki and Plaza Hotel!