2,460 results
All reviews business room train station business class room number comfortable bed nespresso machine central location shower curtain late check standard room breakfast buffet is small bathroom walking distance excellent hotel location is great modern hotel business trip
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for one night.
Check in was friendly and quick. I was offered options on room type, modern and colourful or classic.
Modern room was nice.
If you are interested in Running there are great runs from the hotel door.
I ate dinner in the hotel restaurant which was very good.
Breakfast choice was also very good. I will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Heikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Chiurce,

We just want to say thank you for having been our guest in Helsinki and sharing your experience. I am so happy to hear that you liked our hotel and our central location. It's true fact that our location is a certain value to our guests. Our hotel is located in the heart of Helsinki City center - very easy to reach the main attractions and shopping areas of Helsinki. And the best thing is that the is good running routes from the hote - as you mentioned.

Have nice autumn and welcome back to Helsinki and Plaza Hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As always in Radisson hotels, the staff is polite, great hospitality and services, the business room was big and the bed was wow.

The executive lounge was the only disappoint - it did not meet my expectations, although I've being told that there are soft drinks during the whole day, it was true only between 17:00 to 19:00, the dinner hours. The food itself during these hours was very basic and did not contain hot food. During rest of the hours there was almost nothing.
For me the main reason for booking executive lounge was complimentary soft drinks during the day, which unfortunately I did not get.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ran S,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are really happy to hear that you liked hotel and our service. However, I am so sorry to hear that the lounge did not met your exceptation, I will forward your regards to our head of departments. Please do not hestitate contatct to me directly, whenever you are coming back to Helsinki.

Have nice autumn!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Other than the lack of an on-hand gym, this was a very nice hotel. Steps away from the train station, clean and comfortable! Very centrally located! Nice little Bistro/café in the Lobby! Extremely wonderful breakfast in the restaurant in the morning! If you are a morning eater, this is for you! You can even make your own tea bags with loose tea! Make sure you walk all around into every room before you fill your plate! There are many options!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Claire1955,

Thank you for your review and feedback! I am happy to hear that you liked our central location and our Super Breakfast! We do have our own on-site Fittness room and our guests can use our partner GYM EasyFit as free of charge. I am so sorry for the miscommunication and that you missed chance to use it.

Please find and friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (#plazahotelhelsinki, @plazahotelhelsinki) to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Have nice autumn and welcome back to Helsinki and Plaza Hotel!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2018

This is supposed to be a 4-star hotel, but it probably only rates a 2. The towels were very thin and frayed, so much so that I took them to the front desk. They were replaced with the same quality minus the frays. The desk chair is on a slick surface so when I leaned forward to tie my shoes, it threw me on the floor causing my jaws to snap shut. Me bed's mattress stayed put, but my friend wasn't as lucky. Both her mattress and mattress top slid off, dumping her on the floor via bumping her cheek on the table. She ended up with a black eye. Perhaps the aloofness of the desk clerks was because we were part of a tour group. There was one man who provided excellent assistance to an ill friend of ours and I'm sorry I didn't remember his name.

Stayed: September 2018
Heikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear pamd927,

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. Firts of all, I want to apologize all of those inconveniences what you have faced during your stay. I am really sorry that the towels at your room was not up to our standards during your stay, as high standards are extremely important to us. However, I am really happy to hear that you liked our Super Breakfast and the service provided by our concierge.

If there is anything what I can do for you, please contact me directly.

Sincere yours,
Mr. Heikki Päätalo
Guest Relations Manager & Head Concierge
heikki.paatalo@radissonblu.com

Reviewed 5 September 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Theo D, Front Office at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018