Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$322
FindHotelUS$333
Prestigia.comUS$333
eDreamsUS$333
1,942 results
All reviews marble bathroom beautiful hotel star hotel executive room separate shower the location is perfect hotel bar spa brasserie luxury fazer lounge harbour euros stockmann stylish
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

The good

- Prior to my stay I wrote an email to the reception asking for an early check-in. They responded the following day, and said that this couldn’t be guaranteed, however they’d try to do their best to accommodate my request. When I arrived to the hotel this was true and I got my room earlier already at 12:45 pm, so prior to standard check-in time.

- The woman who checked me in was both friendly and hospitable. In addition she offered me a complimentary late checkout.

- The room was lovely and luxurious. Every room at the Kämp has different types of art works, and that’s why it’s always enjoyable to come again to get to admire new paintings. The general manager had also remembered that I’ve previously stayed here and there was a small box of chocolates and a greeting card waiting for me in the room.

- The dinner at restaurant Brasserie was of high quality and well worth the experience. Breakfast was also good. After breakfast when I was returning to my room the receptionist greeted me politely and asked me how I had slept in Swedish.

- Check out went also well. The woman who checked me out was very polite and spoke Swedish well. This was an excellent hotel stay and a good start to the travel season of 2022. I will most certainly come again. In fact, I’ve already booked another stay from this hotel for the beginning of the spring!

- This time I didn’t meet any issues or flaws during my stay. Even Disney Plus now worked with Chromecast

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kämp CollectionHotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2022

Dear robin_reser,

Thank you for such a shining review of Hotel Kämp. I am delighted to read that you have been pleased with the room comfort, Kämp Brasserie and the service provided by our Front Desk team.

There is nothing more rewarding than receiving such amazing feedback from our guests, I will be sure to pass on your remarks to all our departments which will be delighted to know they have assisted in creating such memorable experiences.

From everyone at Hotel Kämp we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

With best regards,

Milla Liljanko
Concierge & Manager On Duty

Reviewed 31 December 2021

Excellent hotel, excellent location, friendly and helpful staff.
I highly recommended. Good price for an excellence service.
My room was very cleaned and the hotel follows all COVID-19 regulations.
This hotel is my first option when going back to Helsinki.

Date of stay: December 2021
Kämp CollectionHotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2022

Dear Yinayravictoria,

Thank you for sharing your Hotel Kämp experience.

I am so happy everything exceeded your expectations and we look forward to the next time you visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 December 2021 via mobile

Fantastic location, beautiful hotel, comfortable rooms. Staff extremely helpful and accommodating and we will definitely stay here again in the future.
Hotel restaurant and bar excellent with great ambience and delicious food/drink.
We were lucky to have an upgraded to a bigger room which was helpful as we traveled with our 3 year old son.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear LaineyNg,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review with the tripadvisor community.

I am so happy your stay in Hotel Kämp was so great you have already chosen to return next time you are visiting Helsinki.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2021 via mobile

Location is premium. Ask for a room looking outside vs the courtyard if possible. Hotel has a very good breakfast buffet but lunch choices were few. The waitress was ver kind. The front desk was very helpful and kind. They helped me with tickets to an opera.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 0ozlems

Dear 0ozlems,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so pleased our service exceeded your expectations.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2021 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times over the years, and it has never surprised me, which I truly appreciate from a business friendly hotel. The check in is smooth, valet parking functions well and all is always as it should be, and in case of any questions, help is available. The rooms are old fashioned hotel style, and the wear and tear does show on the furniture.
The breakfast is standard and service is fast.
The hotel restaurant is nice. Nothing spectacular, but it always delivers good food with excellent service.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kämp CollectionHotels, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2021

Dear 123Hami,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Kämp and the services we offer. I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us here in the heart of Helsinki. I appreciate also your constructive comments regarding the room facilities. At Hotel Kämp, one of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet the needs and expectations of our guests; therefore, your feedback is vital to our continued success.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Kämp!

With kindest regards,