“Birthdaylunch”

Cuisines: European, Scandinavian, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kampinmalmi
Reviewed 3 October 2018

My kids invited me and my wife for lunch at Ravintola Aito last Saturday. We were amazed about that the restaurant was full, at a Saturday 12 o'clock.
The explanation came with the food. It was awesome, all the dishes, althoug the portions were not very big .... just as a fine dining.
Just go there.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Tricky to get a Saturday night booking but understandable. Good food and good care. Took the a la carte with matched wine offering. Portions a trifle small but well prepared and presented without pretension. Well matched wines and of good value.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We celebrated our training course here with the colleagues. Very cosy place with nice atmosphere , excellent food and efficient service

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Aito is one of those restaurants with a limited menu, but what they do serve is excellent. It is quite small inside so booking is definitely recommended.

When we arrived, we were greeted warmly and offered cocktails or beer to start. You can either take the four course menu on the blackboard, or create your own three course dinner from the a la carte for €39, which is good value. We had the crayfish soup to start, which was very rich and a bit too salty, it came with homemade bread. For main my husband and I both had smoked sea trout which came with vegetables, it was divine! For dessert, I had blueberries and milk, which is not what it sounds like, and my husband had gooseberries and white chocolate, also not really what it sounds like. Both were really nice. Service was excellent throughout, and we left satisfied and not overly stuffed. Highly recommend Aito!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for lunch to celebrate my son’s fifth birthday. The beetroot soup and fish dish were excellent. They offer gluten free and lactose free options. The appetizer bread was great. I had a nice glass of Spanish red wine that was recommended by the waitress. My son enjoyed his white chocolate mouse dessert. The waitress even offered him an orange carnation upon his departure for his birthday. Orange is his favorite color. He put the flower in a vase with water as soon as we returned home.