“Great pizza restaurant”

Pizzeria Via Tribunali
Ranked #58 of 1,690 Restaurants in Helsinki
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Description: Finlands first pizzeria Napoletana located in the heart of Helsinki.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had lunch with my colleges in Via Tribunali. Pizza was tasty. Atmosphere was cosy and relaxed. I warmly recommned Via Tribunali.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Very good pizza Napoli style.

Centrally located close to the Dome in a nice area. The place itself is really nice too. They don’t take reservations, but they take your name and put you on a waiting list and you can wait in the bar or give them your phone number if you want to go for a walk or something and they will call you when they have a table for you.

The pizza was very tasty and arrived fast. Service was friendly and efficient, a good choice for pizza in Helsinki.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Visited my second time for lunch, the pizza is rather expensive considering lunch prices elsewhere but worth it. I was surprised how well our 6 person group fit in as the last time i visited i had to queue in even at lunch.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This restaurant has great pizza at just the right amount of doneness. Comfortable dining room and good beer too. Toppings are all good and are served as options to the basic pizza.

1  Thank Flowerpsyche
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I saw a vlog about Helsinki and someone in the video mentioned that this place served up the best pizza in Helsinki and I remember thinking, how hard could it be to serve up the best in Helsinki...ah, the words of a snobby New Yorker who has had some of the best pizza of her life in dives in Rome. Well, I took note of the place in case we were looking to have some non-Finnish food.we went out pretty early on a Wednesday night, but the place was packed so we took seats be the bar. I had the white pizza with tuna and capers and my friend opted for the salame without cheese. Both had good thin crusts which were slightly soggy. Both pizzas were tasty I could see why they were considered Helsinki's best.